Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - And From Now on Too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this but holy crap, I don't think I've ever seen an "Afterword" by the author that was as accurate as that. Something that makes you dumber as you read it. It certainly felt that way these last few chapters, especially with that axe of an ending giving us not even the slightest clue about the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this but holy crap, I don't think I've ever seen an "Afterword" by the author that was as accurate as that. Something that makes you dumber as you read it. It certainly felt that way these last few chapters, especially with that axe of an ending giving us not even the slightest clue about the girls.
So should I give this a read or is it just sadness of nothing answered?

Dex-chan lover
My brothers, this was a hell of a good trip with you all. I'm going to miss this manga so much.

Aggregator gang
I actually really liked the part of it becoming dumber as you read it, so i'm sad about the axe as well. If only author had enough time for them to finish it as a harem ending.

Group Leader
I want everyone to know, I hate every second I worked on this.
gJhxWYe.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Even if I knew it was axed and expected this kind of an ending it still leaves me disappointed and sad
I had so much hope when the first chapter came out all those years ago :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread