Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - And From Now on Too

Dex-chan lover
at least unlike vibration man i understand why this was axed. still doesnt explain the 300+ chapters of ongoing trash you can find out there

Dex-chan lover
kinda sad it died, but it was allright, maybe next time the autor gets it right, that said, it did go off the rails so i can see why it got axed

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised by the axe, the story basically abandoned it's own set up after like 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the axe but it’s kind of sad that this gets it and other dumpster fires get to finish properly 😔

That's the way of the axe. Rarely fair, never egalitarian.

What was the initial plot again? Human supremacy?

uhh, it started as a romcom for a racist MC (I guess "speciest" is the better word lol, but racist is easier) who wanted to preserve the human race bloodline and avoid romance with the Weivians. So ofc he's in a cross-species school that pairs up people lol.

Then well... idk what the hell happened as we went on. I'm not even sure if the author fully knows.

Dex-chan lover
Hey it's the axe but at least we didn't need the Cleanerman for this one

Contributor
I'm sure this wouldn't have been axed if the author had made something that the more you read the hornier you get. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Like a thrown dumbbell, the fall of the axe is merciless. Rest well, mad cow, for you shall rest in the recesses of my mind, alongside other mindless madness manga that still bounce within the confines of my memory.

Dex-chan lover
Xenophobia.
Aliens come to the planet to bang and co-exist and MC wants a good ol' fashioned human girlfriend.

Or something like that.
Considering that being his short term objective (long term being instating a political policy to preserve the human species), I'm surprised he didn't cave in to his NOT-BLOOD RELATED imouto or cry that his childhood friend became a carpet muncher lol

Dex-chan lover
Well at least the author was honest about their intention, the manga really did get more asinine as time went on. The ax was unfortunate but even withiut it I didn't see this lasting longer than six volumes before people got tired of waiting for the ending. Of which there was not any ending in mind reading the story. Gen's reason to oppose Weve is actually interesting, though a premise based on nationalist garbage. I would very much have liked to see arguments presented in favor of his goals to reflect the smarts he must have had to get into this prestigious school in the first place.

The harem was initially interesting but got boring very quickly. A bunch of extreme stereotypes with no substance in any of them. It really doesnt matter if Gen would choose harem ending, solo or none at all because they were all the same really.

The art was fine, it showed erotic scenes when necessary.

5/10 (as of writing the score dropped from 8.12 before this chapter was released to 7.80 after.)

Dex-chan lover
Gen's reason to oppose Weve is actually interesting, though a premise based on nationalist garbage. I would very much have liked to see arguments presented in favor of his goals to reflect the smarts he must have had to get into this prestigious school in the first place.
Nationalist garbage
You fell for the Skirt Chasing Glasses Guy's propaganda. Gen's not out to single-mindedly preserve the Japanese race, nor does he think the human race is superior to the Wevian race. He's concerned about humanity as a whole technically being genocided via crossbreeding with aliens. The Wevian Agenda is to make love to other species and steal their racial traits, and it's going so well that all Earthly men save for Gen want a Wevian wife, and ALL earth women want a Wevian husband. At this rate, humanity will become a minority in it's own home planet, and will eventually cease to exist after having been absorbed into the Wevian collective. The closest real world parallel would be how Uigher women are being forced to marry Chinese men, but a more literal representation would be having all Lions and Tigers on earth be made to create Ligers and only Liger offspring.

Users who are viewing this thread