Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

@exxp The title directly translates into "Maiden's Intestine Star's Color". I have no idea how to make any sense of that and I suspect that's why there's no translation. Unless someone knows a different translation to はらわた.

@Asriel
Bro you gotta chill. Not to mention, I don't think the author is even portraying any of these things in a positive light. The MCs "Soyboy" friend is never even portrayed in a positive light. It makes him look like a degenerate, and the girls around him when they hear his motives look down on him. In fact, one of the few characters in the story that behave on any kind of moral compass, is the character who is usually misaligned with racists because of his views of wanting to preserve his culture. I don't even agree with the idea that this is meaning to portray any politics, but if its portraying any its on your side lmao.

Besides relax, its just the stupid gimmick this particular ecchi manga employs to get a wide variety of spontaneous random/cliched girls to pursue the protagonist, with a convenient excuse that hes only interested in pursuing a woman of his species to provide him a cop out to all advances. Its just having its cake and eating it too, not making some kind of statement on the representations of native/foreign ethnicity lmfao.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yeetucus

In fairness to the MC, the guy is freaking built AND charismatic, and playing hard-to-get, all of which are actually effective IRL and worthy reasons for the whole school of romance-crazed aliens to want him.

I like my funny, weak MCs, but Gen is gold.

Dex-chan lover
I can see why this only got 15 chapters I think the author ran out of jokes and don’t know what to do with the series after the major arc with the stu co.

author for some reason repeated a joke twice in succession like girl introduce then surprise she’s actually lesbian it was fine the first time then they did it again with a different girl with different personality right after the first one and idk author seems to go yuri or lesbian as a punch line after the stuco arc MC didn’t get enough action and is just there to comment at things idk he did show his massive dong at the fire girl that part was good

The oni girl should have joined the harem she would have been a nice inclusion tbh

Dex-chan lover
another meme series that runs out of gas earlier than expected. rip

Dex-chan lover
Ok I can see why this was axed so early, the last chapters are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too bad

Double-page supporter
Hmm, actually an interesting premise, if you look at the Japanese xenophobic population. But now that I know it got axed, I wonder if I even should start.

It says pub. status is completed. Does that mean the original story is already completed?

Dex-chan lover
@Steelz it got axed after like 15 chapters (though MAL says 17 so idk). Seems the author also did another manga but its not on any site

@maelstroon wait really? what do they have in em that makes it worth axing lol

Users who are viewing this thread