Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 14 Ch. 189 - I fell in love with you (part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Once again she proves that she thinks of everything as being about herself.

Then she solipses into her self centered pity narrative and follows up with unwelcome sexual aggression.

Can't she just starve herself to death again? This time no one would come to snap her out of it.

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me why bou-chan has like a giant mark on her forehead like she got whacked by something like a headbut or item or something....i reread the chapter and cant figure out why she has that mark

Dex-chan lover
This is sweet and all, but remember how it all start, mangaka kinda suck at making the origin

Dex-chan lover
@TheManBuck To me it seemed like she doesn't actually know how to act any other way even though she's having genuine feelings now. I'm interested to see how she and this relationship will develop.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished watching The Witcher, 3 am... Time to sle - UPDATE CHADS OF TEIKOKU -
oh boi... here we go XD hahahaha

I really loved this mix, to think she loves her to the point of tears, she can barely keep up her vampire act in front of her ....Barely but her instincts are still there lo/ and the color page hit me like truck kun, I almost got isekai'd and also an unusually long chapter and it's a continuation to boost, in short... GREAT CHAPTER! Thanks

Also... I thought it would go like this
t7l9uki.png

@Alesund That's how I see it too! I want them to find a balance... She even begged for attention and apologized. She wouldn't have done that with anyone before.

@dokidoki is just to show that she's annoyed, like a frowning forehead, I think it's because she wears a mask so we can't see her mouth and is more difficult to show her expressions. So the mangaka decided to use her forehead

Dex-chan lover
What a sassy minx our resident vampire is

How delightful

Ah, you can see some of her shaved head when she’s on the floor. I really do appreciate these minor details on the character designs.

Fun chapter as per usual, it’s always a delight to see glimpses into the vampire’s sisterly side as well.

Plus more of the expressive forehead. Lovely.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing they’ll now have a Cat and Mouse dynamic...you can’t help but love it

Users who are viewing this thread