Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 217.5 - Life flashing before your eyes

Rly looking forward to next chapter cuz we are finally getting a continuation of chapter 198

Dex-chan lover
Grateful with God, for he created Kishi Torajirou, and Kishi brought us this piece of art.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, at least she will see it coming. From now on.

But yeah, we never saw it coming. That she wears such cute underwear.

Also, as per tradition is obligatory:

CHAAAAAADDSSS TYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
Such a great moment and it was all an accident, there's no one to blame (the mosquito maybe hahaha) so Airi, just ...enjoy and be thankful because you got a taste of the future you'll have with her XDDD

Aggregator gang
First time I'm grateful for a mosquito.

Thanks for the chapter + YOU ARE GODS FOR MAKING SO MANY TELEGRAM STICKER PACKS!!! I love them and will use them every single day of my life!

Thanks a lot Chads / Tsuki-Chan, what a chapter !

Thanks for still being here, I didn't comment those past weeks/months but I'm still here. Great job !

Dex-chan lover
"Baby if you've got the curves I've got the [camera] anglesssss." - Wolfman Jack

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

Sadly they went away a long time ago my friend i doubt we'll ever get them back, and its a damn shame really considering the best married couple got together cuz one of them wanted to touch some cute, small and sweet cherry pink nipples, its heresy they disappeared tbh and i hope god forgives the author cuz i sure wont.

Users who are viewing this thread