Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 222 - A Question from Hibiki-san

Group Leader
@Legend13

You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
And yes I noticed that too! It's because I put in a volume number when there shouldn't have been one. I fixed it now so the chapter should be in its proper place.

Dex-chan lover
Onoda is so adorable man, she's one of my absolute favs at the beginning but she just fall off because other characters/ships just keep shining so much throughout this series
yoq8hRh.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
new chapter yay! @otome_anon always great to see more chapters of best yuri manga :D

nice to see some more kanae and haruka, the two are <3

also hmm, nao and mayu... i can see that ship sailing :eek:

Dex-chan lover
HARUKA CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
she's the best!!!! wow she really stole the show this time, huh? and looks like she got through Kanae's heart just fine... Let's mark this day as International Otome No Teikoku Day TwT/

It's super cute how she came almost running to get a chance to speak with her lover overshadow the bit of het that was crawling in the Teikoku o.o

Credit page is always right... she's bad but also very very gooood

Thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
@otome_anon thank you. 🙂 I noticed that right now lol. I really appreciate everything you do for us. 🙌 Just know I appreciate you.

Fed-Kun's army
silly girl, she still hasn't realized that yuri is the answer

tbh I wasn't expecting this chapter to turn out this good when I saw the first page but man did it get good

Dex-chan lover
Haruka such a heart throb. Good chapter. Wake up though! Your prince charming is a mangaka!

Users who are viewing this thread