Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 222 - A Question from Hibiki-san

Dex-chan lover
Stripping in front of a picture, aye? Have to remember that if she does it in a later chapter.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Extrapolating from "don't ask fish how to fish" this is uh... fishermen teaching each others how to be a fish?

@Mik_79 Not officially. I used to be careful around new friends like that too, especially when I didn't have many friends. But I think that they are getting close!!! They are my second favorite pairing.

Right! I’m hoping they get together next I was just checking bc I remember a couple chapters back haruka confessed to kanae but that was all

Aggregator gang
and with that I have finally caught up! I look forward to discussing future chapters with everyone, this series has exceeded all expectations and I will definitely be following it from here on out. Really think the author does a fantastic job balancing all of the characters. Having read some 200 chapters in a week, it is crazy how consistently the quality has improved from the beginning to where we are now, both in terms of story content and art.

And big thanks to all of you who work on getting releases ready for us. The translation is excellent and the credit page jokes are gold.

Dex-chan lover
Haruka sure is a crafty one. Good things she's head over heels in love with Kanae. Otherwise we'd all be in danger!

Users who are viewing this thread