Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 62 - Surrender

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure the translation used to be better. These random “Fuckers!” And emojis really take me out of it.

Dex-chan lover
accurate depiction of women in command/governing roles

Contributor
The conflict is ending in a messier way than I expected. Also, I was surprised Hertrude lost her last will to fight from Marie's sudden rant. Maybe Marie really is that pathetic, that Hertrude would feel... unbearably lame if she continued her blind rampage after Marie came out in support of it.

Unless the emoji was in the raw, I don't think I appreciate seeing that there. Honestly, this turn of events is already cheesy enough, but adding that makes the chapter feel too meme-y to take seriously. If it's something like commentary by the scan team, it's probably best left as a TL note in the margins instead of actually in the dialog boxes.

Dex-chan lover

Maria is great, there's a reason why people really like her spin off too lol

Yeah, that reason is pedophilia. But keep pretending no one would want her head if she didn't look like a washboard. lol

"Waah, waah! My sister and I fought a war that would almost certainly make one of us a casualty, and she became one! Waah, waah!"

"Waah, waah! My sister and I let everyone do the thinking for us, and we got exploited! Waah, waah!"

The only reason Marie got through to Hertrude is the fact that Hertrude is as psychopathically self-centered and devoid of self-awareness as Marie is--and so their kindred spirits resonated with each other: both of them were on the position of omnicide for feels' sake. I don't like Olivia much, but at least Olivia attempted to reason with Hertrude--even though pleading, which Hertrude did not deserve; this was opposed to Angelica's demands--which were still justified. For all of Hertrude's bawling and woe-is-me posturing, she and her sister DID aim at the lives of her enemies, and didn't think at all about not doing so until well after the bloodshed began--or perhaps the lives she and her sister already took didn't mean as much as her sister's to Hertrude, as a noble herself.

Hate to say it, but now, I'm just here for Mylene. Not even gonna talk about the rest. When can I see Mylene again?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So many people missing the point in such a basic story... we need another plague or we're heading straight to Idiocracy level of society...

Dex-chan lover
So many people missing the point in such a basic story... we need another plague or we're heading straight to Idiocracy level of society...

Then why don't you share what you know instead of pussyfooting around the bush?

Dex-chan lover
I think next chap Marie will shout "oniii-chaann" and then MC will slash the old fart up in the @ss.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I understand anything from this chapter. Like what the hell even was that argument? If this chapter was taken out would anything have been lost?

Users who are viewing this thread