Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 62 - Surrender

Dex-chan lover
yes, she actually means that.
"That girl wants to have her revenge, don't stop it and let her destroy the world, your word are bullshjt because I hate innocent and naive girl like you."
Which ended up convincing Hertrude that Marie is a fellow misanthrope who understands her and her plight, and that not everyone in this world is shallow and self-absorbed to the point of completely dismissing her feelings. For all her life, Hertrude was a tool who did what she was told irregardless of what she actually wanted to do, and even now those two blonde bitches come at her and demand that she does something against her wishes. Your dear sister is dead, and all that awaits you is slavery at best? Lmao who cares! Just fix everything so that everyone else can live happily ever after while throwing rotten fruit at your kennel lol
Not saying I quite vibe with Hertrude's and Marie's points. I do however completely agree with Marie's assessment of whatshername - her goody two shoes attitude without trying to actually understand the issue at hand is shallow to the point of being harmful, and is fucking annoying to watch

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was quite intense but overall an irritating battle, and things are getting overbearing especially now that the black knight is now officially insane.
I have to say, Marie made the most sense right now, I mean compared to Livia's naivety. Somehow her counter-aguement helped so that's fortunate.
Anyway, wondering how far the manga will go with respect to the LN's nearing conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
The paneling is a mess. How did Hertrude end up on the deck of their ship? How did Vandel go from chasing Leon to going after Hertrude again? Why can't Leon keep up with Vandel even after getting his mid-season upgrade?

Dex-chan lover
yes, she actually means that.
"That girl wants to have her revenge, don't stop it and let her destroy the world, your word are bullshjt because I hate innocent and naive girl like you."
Her logic is much more advanced than our Earth logic.

Dex-chan lover
Not saying I quite vibe with Hertrude's and Marie's points. I do however completely agree with Marie's assessment of whatshername - her goody two shoes attitude without trying to actually understand the issue at hand is shallow to the point of being harmful, and is fucking annoying to watch
Livia and Ange are thinking like adults though. :D
They believe Hertrude should stop making trouble to people and take responsibility.
Hertrude’s personal issues? Well, that’s her own problem for her to deal with. Besides, she is selfish to involve other people in her personal problem.
What society prioritise is just to get back to normal; they can deal with her issues later, maybe shove her to a good therapist who is paid to do it as a job, while everyone goes back to their life and drown the memories of Hertrude with their routines as she is a problem already dealt with.

Dex-chan lover
They believe Hertrude should stop making trouble to people and take responsibility.
And Hertrude believes she does not owe anyone anything. There's a rampaging monster around threatening all of humanity which she herself summoned? Why should she care? Is there isekai Jesus to offer her forgiveness if she were to repent and stop its rampage, or something?
Hertrude’s personal issues? Well, that’s her own problem for her to deal with.
And she had a solid plan of dealing with her issues - just let the monster enact revenge on everyone who has wronged her - which is, well, everyone.
Besides, she is selfish to involve other people in her personal problem.
So what? How would pointing out that she is being selfish would dissuade her from letting the humanity get destoyed?
maybe shove her to a good therapist who is paid to do it as a job, while everyone goes back to their life and drown the memories of Hertrude with their routines as she is a problem already dealt with.
Sure, that is exactly what is going to happen in this barely-past-medieval-grim-isekai-fantasy
Livia and Ange are thinking like adults though. :D
By completely missing the mark in negotiations and almost losing the only reasonable way to save the world

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
the past couple chapters were dogshit, but now there's what seems like bad translation?? i am baffled, it's like the scriptwriter suddenly died with no instructions for a successor to follow

Users who are viewing this thread