Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 59 - Kingdom vs Principality

Is it me forgetting the plot again or the manga is skipping crucial information? So what's the point of the ship the saint was on in the end? It didn't seems that the ship was doing anything special in the war. Angelica too.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me forgetting the plot again or the manga is skipping crucial information? So what's the point of the ship the saint was on in the end? It didn't seems that the ship was doing anything special in the war. Angelica too.
They mention it in this chapter, that the ship seemed to act as an amplifier for Olivia's power. The 'Resonance' allowed her power to act like a psychic attack sapping the will to fight.

Angelica was required to move the ship in the first place (well, not really because Leon would have worked as well, but that has its on issues). The biggest reason to need the ship is simply because the games plot required it, and Leon and Marie worked off the knowledge they gained there, even if one knew more than the other. The bigger knowledge of what is happening is coming from Luxon and the fact that the game went hardcore off the rails, speedrun style.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or the translation in this chapter seems a bit off? it's understandable and i appreciate it, just don't seems like standard Mylene Scans quality.
Agreed.
This chapter seems to be really rushed, or the translator is different.
Quality of the translation dropped a tonne.

MyleneScans, we don't mind if it takes longer to translate if you can keep up the quality :thumbsup:
Honestly, this one was on the better side. @MyleneScans's quality just suddenly plummeted at some point (about ~10 chapters ago, i think), with some chapters being nigh unreadable (like chapter 53).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter! Nice TL work once again!

This chapter was really well made. One more boss next!

Dex-chan lover
He's been talking her and her saint powers up since the very goddamn beginning, mate. You either have selective memory, have honestly forgotten, or are thinking of the wrong manga.
He was talking it up from his experience with the game. There was no display of anything of the sort during his time in this world, nor was there any build up to it in this arc. The alternative of an actual war would've been more interesting than this.

Dex-chan lover
He was talking it up from his experience with the game. There was no display of anything of the sort during his time in this world, nor was there any build up to it in this arc. The alternative of an actual war would've been more interesting than this.
And this world IS the game world, so she's had the powers all this time, just not unleashed because there is no player behind her directly; he's been off on the side doing the stuff she'd have been doing if there was, inadvertently stealing a lot of her backing and power in doing so, as well, but then becoming her backing and power in return.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting that, I mean its nice that it may have a real ending.
However it feels like a bit of a copout and I feel blue-balled as if we didn't get the real bit of action.

Thanks everyone at Mylene Scans for the translation

So light novel readers how many chapters do you think are left before the conclusion of this?

Users who are viewing this thread