Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 63 - Reckoning

Aggregator gang
Are they ever gonna confess to this guy? The way they’re saying it, confirming their love for each other but praying he catches on to them also liking him with vague statements and hints seems a bit stupid.

If anything the confirming love with each other part means it makes sense for him to not want to intrude on that, because in his eyes they don’t love him like that.

Dex-chan lover
And then nothing exciting ever happened in their lives and they lived long and peacefully until their dying days...I can dream can't I?

Aggregator gang
Man, is it just me, or has the translation gotten choppier in the past few chapters? Thanks for the TL all the same, but maybe give it another pass before sending it out next time?

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy this arc is nearing a close. It's dragged on for awhile.
brother I think this might be the series ending. His shit broke, the main villains of the game are downed, and most of the conflicts have been resolved between characters. And the threesome is shortly underway
Edit: nevermind apparently this is the first 1/4 of the LN. don't be a teaser for ln don't be a teaser PLEASE this shits good, and I've been reading since... oh fuck
like 2019? jesus

I love how many people are sitting here bitching and complaining about how crappy this manga is, yet continue to read each and every chapter. Like, if you hate it so much, why are you still here?
True, couldn't agree more.
FINALLY this garbage ass arc is over and done with!!! like holy shit!!!! came for the fmc's, got decent development in the first 25 chapters and then almost 40 (!!) fucking chapters of stale nothingness.
this garbage covered only 3!!!! out of 13!!!!!!!! goddamn novels. jesus christ! i know they wanna milk a successful manga adaption, but this shit's gonna get axed right quick if they continue to drag these boring ass fighting sequences out like that!
Hey you got a point, but a man got to make a living, at least buy the books and you can say that even in front of the creator's face and not in here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
True, couldn't agree more.

Hey you got a point, but a man got to make a living, at least buy the books and you can say that even in front of the creator's face and not in here.
if i had paid money, then i'd dropped this ages ago anyway. cause just hoping to see the interactions with the fmc's (old and new) from volume 4 onward of the light novel just isn't worth going thru all this crap when i'm PAYING lol

Mangakas portraying women with harem or "reverse harem" :rolleyes:
wIAmASU.jpg

Mangakas portraying men with harem

UzP3JE1.jpg

Power Uploader
I wrote a very violent comment right after reading this chapter and it was too much even for me.

I've managed to calm down but I'm still pissed. This MC has quickly taken up the spot of "Worst MCs in the history of animanga" right after Kazuya. That "There are better men out there" line genuinely gave me a headache. Author needs to stop this projecting, maybe he never got a chance with his high school crush or some shit but stop projecting that shit onto your characters.

Last edited:
i can feel axe-kun approaching sadly. although in a contrast this wraps everything up too well to invite axe-kun into a well written story. i am quite conflicted

Users who are viewing this thread