Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 61 - Guardian Of The Earth

Anyone else miss when this series was about a dude exploiting knowledge about an Otome game....?
And this is the result, the worst part is the Best result in other timelines he didn't mess with the games plot and pretty much everything fuck up, in the original plot Olivia was possessed by the spirit of the Saint and use her body to destroy the kingdom, in the Marie route by stoping Marie, is reveal that Olivia was afraid of the five idiots and hated to be by their side due the bullying and she couldn't reject them in fear they would use their status as nobles on her.

The only moment of peace she had was a brief moment with leon and after that she end up been possessed by the Saint and use her body to destroy the kingdom now león had to fight in the war yet unlike this time the war is far more deadly Even leon Lost an Eye against the black knight, For the spoilers i have read is implied that Olivia may died in this timeline, and if true is fuck because livia is needed to defeat the last BOSS in the series

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter if girl or boy, they lost their parents and served as disposable puppets for nobles that manipulated their objectives from ground up.

Sure they did bad things, but if they weren't able to see the truth until now, is their actions accountable? Fuck no.

Guillotine the nobility.

Dex-chan lover
Woo ch 62 raw is out
Marie reveals that blowing the flute again can remove the boss without killing the summoner (there's a price, but not death at least)

So the group immediately go to Hertrude (thanks to navigation by the AI left here, which got nicknamed Arle? by Livia)

Hertrude drop her 'everyone should just die' stuffs.
Livia try to persuade her to stop.
MARIE step in and point out how Livia's persuasion won't just remove the sadness/hatred from losing their loved ones.
The three (Ange joins in on Livia side) basically plays out the mental battle of the cost of pursuing such revenge.

In the end Marie's outbursts made Hertrude able to get past her grief stage and dispel the boss + declare surrender.

Mad old man shows up and is about to kill Livia.
Chapter ends with Leon noticing where the old man is (he's been delayed by other knights blocking him)

I pray that Hertrude gets a better end than what she got in the light novel, even death would be preferable

Dex-chan lover
Still can't wait for Leon, Angelica and Olivia engagement. There's like 2-3 chapter left.

Fed-Kun's army
I know things are getting pretty bad, and I do feel sorry for her and her sister.
But goddamn Hertrude going absolutely cuckcoo is really hot 😳

Contributor
So the true puppetmaster behind the Principality has betrayed Hertrude and consequently died to her powers. I would have liked to see what would have been Vandel's reaction to that. But regardless, the man is on a one-way suicide mission now, and I don't think she is getting out of this alive either. Man, that prick died too quickly, I feel like there's never gonna be justice for Hertrude and her sister getting used as handy but disposable chess pieces for that guy's ambition.

Users who are viewing this thread