Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 65 - As Expected of These Idiots

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, part of me feels like I should defend Marie and those six here. The temple staff did try to kill her, and I don't think there's a way to really tell if that's an isolated incident or a church-planned assassination. Combine that with giant robots right at their doorstep, I think it's hard to fully blame them to at least prepare something.

I was expecting at least a punch for the kneeling scene though.

It's probably the mangaka or author. Like you said, we're discussing pretty big event that happened offscreen and just got tons of exposition of it, so the pacing feels kinda off.
Well, she did kinda asked for it after all. So why is she complaining right now, when she should've been dead a long time ago? Me, I am on Leon's side. And her making my woman (this is if I put myself in Leon's shoes) do that, was already well past the last straw

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, part of me feels like I should defend Marie and those six here. The temple staff did try to kill her, and I don't think there's a way to really tell if that's an isolated incident or a church-planned assassination. Combine that with giant robots right at their doorstep, I think it's hard to fully blame them to at least prepare something.

I was expecting at least a punch for the kneeling scene though.
The way I read it the self-defense was fine. The temple staff were only meant to reclaim their sacred weapons and it just so happened people who REALLY hated Marie were mixed in (now I will say it's kinda her own fault people that are supposed to support the saint hate her so much a good portion want her dead). Fending the assailants off were fine and the temple themselves would've wanted that swept under the rug because that's not a good luck on them (trying to murder someone). However, I read it as the scene with robots on the door step the six following the attack going to the temple and provoking them further. At that point it's difficult for the temple to ignore the situation or even try to reconcile it (because they were in the wrong at first) when Marie's groupies clearly showed up at their house like they were ready for war.

Then there's just like no forgiving the Prince's actions. Bro didn't want to get in an arranged marriage (even though that's part of the responsibility of being royalty and he's glady indulged in every privilege), so instead of doing the sane things like run away or weasle out of it, he just chose violence and attacked Hertrude. It was said the royal family had to make CONCESSIONS after that which is insane after everything we just went through to end this conflict.

The six of them easily could have avoided this mess if they just knew how to show a little restraint. The problem is they literally act like entitled five year olds with actual freaking Gundams.

Dex-chan lover
If Livia known as a Saint. which to be the second rank only the queen.

will they give a noble rank back to Leon?

they going to marriage anyway.

+ i think Hertrude forgot about her own fortune telling if she want Leon to side with her.

lxvxsacwiUn1tveNH9I-o.jpg

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I hate how they're dragging out the ending but I love every chapter so I have no real reason to complain

Dex-chan lover
Giant robots are the idiots.
Ah right, I must've misread that because the speech bubble on the right doesn't have his face on it, so I assumed that was Marie talking even though it's clearly Leon talking now that I look back at it.

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food !!
As you've seen Julius really did nothing wrong this time.. XD

Dex-chan lover
The six of them easily could have avoided this mess if they just knew how to show a little restraint. The problem is they literally act like entitled five year olds with actual freaking Gundams.
I've corrected that in the original comment and reply to rluka, but I'm gonna go on an unrelated rant a bit here.

It feels like this series really drops the ball on this part, especially since they establish that most of the "game husbandos" are deeper than they seem at the surface, showing some awareness about the world's politic and their own flaws since around chapter 23-24, so I expect a lot lot more from them than just returning to the undistinguishable blob of Marie's simps.

Dex-chan lover
I've corrected that in the original comment and reply to rluka, but I'm gonna go on an unrelated rant a bit here.

It feels like this series really drops the ball on this part, especially since they establish that most of the "game husbandos" are deeper than they seem at the surface, showing some awareness about the world's politic and their own flaws since around chapter 23-24, so I expect a lot lot more from them than just returning to the undistinguishable blob of Marie's simps.
It seems there's a spin-off of some sort with a more serious and less comedic take, where the sister takes center stage.

Though I heard it got kind of dark (killed off characters), so I've been avoiding it.

Dex-chan lover
It seems there's a spin-off of some sort with a more serious and less comedic take, where the sister takes center stage.

Though I heard it got kind of dark (killed off characters), so I've been avoiding it.
If it's what I think it is, I've read the manga of it but it hasn't go anywhere yet.

I might check out the LN later when I find the translation and feel like it.

Reactions: le3
Im blessed I just completed reading this manga upto 64, so how many more chapters are/could be there depending on LN, is LN still ongoing?

Lucien is such a twat. What’s the point of a servant who backstabs you all the time?

The longer this goes on the more annoying it is that the six never face any consequences at all. At least a couple of them should have been killed in the latest battle at least.
It sounds like they're gonna be confined to a distant island, mc might even end up being put in charge of the island and their punishment. it'll probably technically be Angie's job, but he'll have to help out

Users who are viewing this thread