Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 65 - As Expected of These Idiots

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like they discuss events that has never happened? Like that whole temple thing?
I wonder... did the translation got worse, or was it always this bad.

It's legible. So it's not a problem.

And it's leaps and bounds better than a lot of other translations (even LHtranslation ones too).

But... I can't help but feel that something is... off...
so it is the tl quality? Was almost sure it was just broken pacing on the mangaka's part.

Supporter
So the Duke knows that Angie loves Leon and is hooking him up with the two women he loves… meanwhile he still has no clue about how the girls feel and thinks they’re in a yuri relationship. Necessary communication is still not happening even though they have lots of time now?

Fuck, no wonder he decided to give up everything and go off on his own away from all these useless people.

ok but why is the scan stretched out vertically tho, the height is prob atleast 10% higher than the previous chapter's

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The endgame for this story is already taking shape. Probably one of the funniest chapters recently, especially how Leon is becoming the karma that his past-life sister deserves :LOL:
From what I know, Marie also almost becomes one of his wives, but she still got shortlisted because he still sees her as a sister like before (i.e. she still stuck with those 5 morons = karma)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmm, part of me feels like I should defend Marie and those six here. The temple staff did try to kill her, and I don't think there's a way to really tell if that's an isolated incident or a church-planned assassination. Combine that with giant robots right at their doorstep, I think it's hard to fully blame them to at least prepare something.

I was expecting at least a punch for the kneeling scene though.

Edit: I misread that as church people bringing armors at their doorstep, sorry about that.
Why does it feel like they discuss events that has never happened? Like that whole temple thing?

so it is the tl quality? Was almost sure it was just broken pacing on the mangaka's part.
It's probably the mangaka or author. Like you said, we're discussing pretty big event that happened offscreen and just got tons of exposition of it, so the pacing feels kinda off.

Last edited:

Yea, I was about to comment on this too. I have literally no idea what the fuck is going on this chapter at all. Didn't feel like a fault of the TL though, just really shit pacing combined with following over 300 concurrent manga/manhwa and story events that were likely half a year ago or older.

Supporter
Hmm, part of me feels like I should defend Marie and those six here. The temple staff did try to kill her, and I don't think there's a way to really tell if that's an isolated incident or a church-planned assassination. Combine that with giant robots right at their doorstep, I think it's hard to fully blame them to at least prepare something.
But that’s all Marie’s fault from the start anyway. She knew she wasn’t the saint and tried to steal that role for herself.

Her 5 pathetic followers are just completely hopeless. All of them know now that she doesn’t even like them and yet they’re still there desperately clinging… not a single ball on the lot of them. They were disowned for good reason.

Dex-chan lover
Why are they trying to marry Julius to Hertrude? They don’t have any spare for that prince aren’t they?
If he marries and became a duke, wouldn’t that complicate his position as next king?
Combine that with giant robots right at their doorstep, I think it's hard to fully blame them to at least prepare something.
Giant robots are the idiots.
Like Leon explained, they were at the right side when they kicked the church staffs out.
Marie is a legit Saintess because the equipments acknowledged her. Then, they also tried to kill her.
They are still of noble families, they could formally complain about this matter.

The problem starts when those idiots bring gun to protest rather than with more civilised way.

Dex-chan lover
Manga pacing is weird, but is the translation MTL? It always feels off and rushed.
Even so, thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread