Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 65 - As Expected of These Idiots

Dex-chan lover
I read up to about v10 (the fan translate version is up to v13 now). There are a lot more stories and trouble for the MC to went through :D.
Noted. It's been a while since I got into a good LN, this could be a good excuse to start reading them again.

Dex-chan lover
Just say yes Leon, for fucks sake. When they come to tell you that they've arranged a marriage between you and Angie, with Olivia as a concubine. Just. Say. YES.
I don't understand why he would be opposed to marrying Angie, she is clearly best girl by a wide margin

Dex-chan lover
she got a sad ending if it follows the novel, but looking at this chapter i think they'll change that part...or not
Back to waiting game
IF she want a good ending then just change the approach.

Like the fortune telling said "walk together" (or just follow him) like Livia not leading in front of him or make him follow you like a dog.
Leon has seen enough this crap behavior of woman of this world already that why he would refuse.

PS. if Duke household arrange marriage made Angie as the main wife Olivia as concubine and olivia has revelation her status later as a saint will the position change?

I wonder.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I just realized although the artist very good goofy characters for the funny scene, the characters look stiff and uses too much screentones.

Dex-chan lover
I think what's ironically funny is that everyone does what they think is for the best. It should be frustrating since it doesn't go smoothly but that's what makes it funny af. At least now, because, fucking hell, when marie was going around and making a mess out of everything, that shit was frustratingly wild. Goddamn. It honestly made me lose interest for some months on reading this

Mc doing the rain fire of thanos lmao
Mc: luxion! Kill her!
Luxion: but sire, you'll be in the cross fire!
Mc: JUST DO IT ✓™

Fed-Kun's army
That's wild. I truly would not have guessed. It really felt like they were tying up loose ends and shit.
As a source reader it feels like we already diverged a bit, pretty sure

Ange hasn't had her title dismissed this early. And I don't think Leon ever managed to get his titles reduced.
So it feels like they are trying to end the manga at the end of this volume.

As for how story continues given key plot seems to have been resolved (light, blurb level story spoiler) as it turns out, otome game wasnt one off but part of a series of otome games, so off Leon goes to Azer Republic to check on story progress because bad end would fuck the whole world. It's the same world just in a different setting with few characters coming with Leon. Which is how the story can end here while there being more story. Next arc would be 4ish novels long compared to this ones 3 novels.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that mysterious masked knight. His name will forever be hidden to us common readers, as the story will never reveal its deepest secret.

Whenever I wonder what's going on in these idiots heads, I read the title of the chapter.

So, if the idiots attacked the temple staff because they tried to kill Marie, that's at least a legitimate reason. But what happened after...

"Saving them isn't the problem. Keeping them from getting into trouble yet again is."
At least some people know what's up.

He's got a good idea. Screw all that politics shit. Start your own life anew. Do what you want. He's gonna fail, but i's a good idea.

"We need to give you our thanks."
Why does that feel like it comes with hooks and barbs?

Her father is one of those hard-shell-soft-core potatoes.

Thanks for the new chapter!

The endgame for this story is already taking shape. Probably one of the funniest chapters recently, especially how Leon is becoming the karma that his past-life sister deserves :LOL:
From what I know, Marie also almost becomes one of his wives, but she still got shortlisted because he still sees her as a sister like before (i.e. she still stuck with those 5 morons = karma)
lol wtf?! Noooo. that's sooo not true.
he gets 7 wives: from the Kingdom - Olivia, duchess Angelica, duchess Hertrude, Clarice(jilk's/long hair idiot, former fiance) and Deidre Roseblade(blonde drill hair). And from the Republic, which is the next arc and where the 2nd game of the Otome game series takes place, - 2nd game Protagonist, Noelle and the main Villaness, Louise. both are in Olivia's and Angelica's positions for the 2nd game. Maria remains "stuck" with the 5 idiots but still show some intimate moments being "caught" by her brother kissing them and...stuff.

With all due respect, dear scanlators, get a damn proofreader who actually proofreads. The position isn't just about spell-checking, it's supposed to ensure that the reader can actually understand what the heck is going on. Half of this chapter fluctuated between hard-to-grasp sections and parts that were nearly incomprehensible, despite the lack of grammar errors.

I'm going to be frank I'm not a proofreader but I still do make an attempt to change things to be slightly understandable and not just fix stupid mistakes, however neither of us know what's happening either

After all this wait I finally get to see the fear of God put into marie for how she treated the girls back then. Life is good.

Users who are viewing this thread