Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

Dex-chan lover
The slap seems strange considering all the previous seemingly-hints that they both wanted to marry him together.

well, after hearing this isnt the end, and it devolves into stupid drama, i think its about time to check

andwai5qcGc

Dex-chan lover
Welp, we got a long way to go on this ride, based on just both the WN and the LN. And a lot more "misunderstandings" with Leon and a bunch of other ladies.

What I really hate is the sympathetic reframing of Marie. She's truly no good based on the longer stories.
iirc there's a Marie spinoff where she gets together with Leon, right? I think that route might've made the mangaka more sympathetic for her? But otherwise I do agree, though it has been a while since I last read the novel, I do recall her remaining ever ungrateful and bitchy.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't you use Your Majesty for the king? Your highness for the prince and your grace for duke. That's what I remember.

Dex-chan lover
What I really hate is the sympathetic reframing of Marie. She's truly no good based on the longer stories.

And there's only one reason for it. It's not like she merits any of that.

If what I think I remember hearing from someone else on these forums (who has read the LN) is any indication, you should get ready for more--the story shifts to focus on Marie. And it seems to be the case: Marie and her orbiters are slated to be exiled to and monitored on a certain island; Leon intended to relinquish his peerage and retire someplace--and going by his words, that someplace is that same island Marie will be confined to.

If it's true that she does start to eat this story through excessive focus, it'd be ludicrous--she'd have all this focus in Mobuseka while being the star of her own LN. It'd not be beyond understanding, however, because of the aforementioned reason for the reframing: the author is a lolicon.

Page 13 doesn't make any sense to me. Both Angie and Olivia are in love with Leon. Both Angie and Olivia love each other to the point of not wanting to be separated--and in a way that, with no misunderstandings possible, led Leon to believe he'd gotten NTRd by both girls. Leon--weak JP male at heart, hateful of busty girls--ran for no real reason from the two of them, but still did love them both, and finally confesses to them both that he loves them both.

And they slap him.

???

Was it because he took too long? That he was running like a pussy all that time for no reason? Exactly what did they want him to say? Did they want him (based on the title of the chapter) to pick only one and ditch the other? Is the female lust for drama THAT great? I can only hope there's some sensible reasoning behind this, somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Because the problem they had with the anime was budget (as they were clearly on a tight one), not material to cover.
I am more than aware, but they should still have tried to let it pace out without caring if they got to a big battle, the shrine was a really good part in the manga and the anime pretty much cut all of it.

Double-page supporter
Leon-san finally confesses his love.....................................and gets slapped.
:pacman:

And there's only one reason for it. It's not like she merits any of that.

If what I think I remember hearing from someone else on these forums (who has read the LN) is any indication, you should get ready for more--the story shifts to focus on Marie. And it seems to be the case: Marie and her orbiters are slated to be exiled to and monitored on a certain island; Leon intended to relinquish his peerage and retire someplace--and going by his words, that someplace is that same island Marie will be confined to.

If it's true that she does start to eat this story through excessive focus, it'd be ludicrous--she'd have all this focus in Mobuseka while being the star of her own LN. It'd not be beyond understanding, however, because of the aforementioned reason for the reframing: the author is a lolicon.

Page 13 doesn't make any sense to me. Both Angie and Olivia are in love with Leon. Both Angie and Olivia love each other to the point of not wanting to be separated--and in a way that, with no misunderstandings possible, led Leon to believe he'd gotten NTRd by both girls. Leon--weak JP male at heart, hateful of busty girls--ran for no real reason from the two of them, but still did love them both, and finally confesses to them both that he loves them both.

And they slap him.

???

Was it because he took too long? That he was running like a pussy all that time for no reason? Exactly what did they want him to say? Did they want him (based on the title of the chapter) to pick only one and ditch the other? Is the female lust for drama THAT great? I can only hope there's some sensible reasoning behind this, somewhere.
In the LN, if I remember correctly, they slapped him because they wanted to hear Leon's true feelings. And Leon responded with a non-serious attitude. And just said that he likes both of them. They thought that Leon didn't take it seriously. That why even Lucion said that Leon was running away from the two of them.

I think the manga is a bit rushed so can't expect it to be as detailed as the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Kill two birds with one stone, you fancy the queen and she's the wife of the guy who fucked you over.
Cuck him.

Dex-chan lover
Kill two birds with one stone, you fancy the queen and she's the wife of the guy who fucked you over.
Cuck him.
If the other spoiler is true, they hate each other anyway. He’d be alright with it.

Dex-chan lover
In the LN, if I remember correctly, they slapped him because they wanted to hear Leon's true feelings. And Leon responded with a non-serious attitude. And just said that he likes both of them. They thought that Leon didn't take it seriously. That why even Lucion said that Leon was running away from the two of them.

I think the manga is a bit rushed so can't expect it to be as detailed as the LN.

I could believe that 100%. He does come down with Idiot MC Syndrome whenever it can do the most damage, like in a situation such as that one; he's also already spent so much time making light of their love because of his somehow thinking of himself as a mob (and therefore unworthy of either of them), the world as a game, or both.

Cuck him.

What I'm waiting for. Mylene is best girl, hands down.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna have to read the LN I think, the release rate of this (connsidering how much content still to go) means the note at the end is right. It'll be like 20 years to finish (and there ain't no way it'll get that far)

Dex-chan lover
I've read the novel, but what the actual fuck is this chapter? Did uploader upload this chapter while fucking drunk and high at the same time or was the mangaka the one? These pages were fine then half way in, we miss some page(s) and then cut to the promotion? Did they just cut out her explaining about the game sequel?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so, going by the fact that there's apparently a ton of story left in the LN+spinoffs and that this feels like an end I'm gonna stop reading this before it dips in quality. But before i go, is my assumption correct: from this point on the mc's group/harem devolves into being used for japanese romcom shenanigans with misunderstandings and the like and the focus shifts to marie after the author grew fond of her while writing her spinoff and because author is supposedly a lolicon(?) ?

Fed-Kun's army
He marries both (and more)
I hope that he begins to grow a spine when it comes to expressing his feelings for the girls and that he has a bunch of kids with all of the girls he marries. Hopefully their kids will take more after their moms instead of their dad (Leon), that they won’t have so much of his arrogance, and other negative traits. Why didn’t Leon sort out his emotional issues and improve himself when he was still a kid and mature himself a bit more before coming to the noble school?

Users who are viewing this thread