Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

No sex for anyone until : the night before the final battle, although it seem to have been axed from the light novel (perhaps it's placed elsewhere afterward)
Edit to provide context : By the approach of the finale Battle Leon can't sleep unless he takes pills due to the stress, but since the finale battle is near Luxion refuse to provide the pills so the girls forcefully provide an alternative
For the marriage it should be up around next chapter, they get him in an epic way and that's all I'll say about it XD

Tanks for the food
Why does the author make us wait until the final battle before they have sex? It would be nice to see the girls holding babies. Hopefully the kids will take more after their moms rather than their father (Leon).

Ok, it seems to be a Lot of confussion

No harem ending?
yes, there Will be Harem ending, Leon marry Both Livia and Angelica, yes the Queen Will be part of it and as well other 4 5 girls, the sex happens before the final battle of the novela, but takes time form Leon to get more Open with his girls because the fool keep pushing "i'm a mob" excuse until he reliaze he pretty much forced angie to shoulder all the problems generated by his actions
The king vs León

yes the king promoted Leon mainly out of Spite but he also manipulates leon into benefiting the kingdom

In the Next chapter we Will See his wedding
That’s one of the things I hate about Leon, it takes him too long to become more open with his girls, all because he can’t just get over his stupid “I’m a mob” excuse (his imposter syndrome). He needs to take responsibility for all of his actions and not just should them onto Angie. He should’ve tried to get over his “I’m a mob” way of thinking much sooner, like after he changed the flow from the original story.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or have the last few chapters taken a bit of a downturn in story quality? I mean supposedly significant events are happening off screen, they're pages of nothing but dialogue and events/actions just feel a bit disjointed. to those WN/LN readers, is this the flow of the source material or is the manga author kinda going off a bit off-piste here?

No way in hell am I reading about some "cucking" and it's just two of his future wives sleeping with one another... biggest non-issue ever LMFAO

Double-page supporter
Only 3 out of 13!!!!
Lmao I thought this manga might end soon lol
Though tbh it'd be a miracle to see the manga fully adapt the LN at the pace it's going
Genuinely fucking SHOCKED me that this is only the end of volume 3 out of 13. The way the story was going I totally thought we were reaching a "and Leon, Livia and Angie lived happily ever after" ending, but no. We're not even a quarter through.

Double-page supporter
So how we taking revenge on the king for screwing with Leon, we screw the queen...I mean seduce...I mean take the queen as the 3rd wife.

Double-page supporter
So how we taking revenge on the king for screwing with Leon, we screw the queen...I mean seduce...I mean take the queen as the 3rd wife.
The king couldn't care less about the Queen, he despise her, he is more in love with his harem of concubines

Fed-Kun's army
lol the king has so much beef with Leon. Gave him an even higher rank to fuck with him. But for what reason tho? It can’t be for him flirting with his wife, the king already admitted to not loving her. Is it because of his son? That would be the only reason.

Also what was the point of that slap? Angie was already told by her father that he was planning to arrange a marriage between her and Leon. Also that Livia was probably going to become Leon’s mistress and she was happy. So why was they mad when he said that he was in love with both of them

Dex-chan lover
The translations are much more modernized now with all the curse words as a way of comedy lmao. Hoping I won't see too much modernized sentence like rizz, gyatt, or even skibidi since this manga wasn't built for meme translation.

Fed-Kun's army
i'd tag all of you but, i'd have to be crazy!! YOU THINK A DOUBLE COMBO SLAP IS ENOUGH TO END THE HAREM???! The girls love eachother( big royal ship opened on their love meter), and both of them love MC. IT'S A 3 WAY LOVE TRIANGLE WITH EVERYONE LIKING EACH OTHER!!! quite puuurrrfect~

Users who are viewing this thread