Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

Dex-chan lover
There is. They kinda wanted the truth out of him. They even prepared a fair fight between themselfs to determine who gets to be with him. He just half assed it. He continuesly runs away from them after this point on for volumes on end anyway while collecting new wifes (well not collecting but getting tricked in to having more. Quenn is the only one who he literally gets on his knees and beg for to have (to the main two since they wear the pants in this relationship. He never went that far for them)
you and the people spoiling are doing gods work.
probably for many manga readers it happens that they keep reading a series even if it goest to sh!t for the time spend on it to reach to a conclussion (specially trashy ones that sometimes makes you think if you're a M for keep reading so much trash). I think if the series keeps going after this arc (this could be a good end), I'm 100% gonna drop this.
author not only cuck him with the ship, but they go smex behind his back and just in the friggin end of the series he has... forced sex!!! and not even with the Queen.
at least from the spoiler she pretty much is MC main heroine hahaha, that's like the only good thing I read from all the spoilers

It would depress me to know I'll be over 50 by the time this manga gets anywhere close to the end. But I know it will either get axed or licensed out of mangadex long before then...
They already took the WN from me the fuckers. 😒

Dex-chan lover
So did they slap him because he wasn’t giving them his true feelings & was just giving them a masked response like a typical guy? The King certainly got the last laugh here & I would like to see how Leon will pay him back (with interest) for this. Thanks for the translations.
My opnion on that is that it's not that he hasn't spoken his true feelings (we've all been aware of them for a while now), but that he wasn't being fully honest.

He gave a wishy washy answer to their very honest and vulnerable confession.

Dex-chan lover
If i'm not mistaken the author got a huge backlash from the readers in Japan because of that and he basically tried to fix the situation by telling the readers to pretend that scenario never happened, dont know how this manga adaptation will deal with that. But yeah no one was happy with that development.
Glad to hear that, now I wonder if they'll straight up not adapt it to the manga

Power Uploader
There is no way this shit doesn't get axed or end abruptly as a "from this point onwards continue with the LN". It took almost 7 years to finish 3 volumes.

I've read the spoilers and
after the attempted cucking scene, hearing that they actually have sex with eachother way before the protagonist gets to kiss them, is just a massive turn-off for me. Doesn't matter that they're all in love, seriously? Having the two main interests fuck behind his back? Lame, dropped
What do you mean by that? Who cucked who?

Dex-chan lover
There is no way this shit doesn't get axed or end abruptly as a "from this point onwards continue with the LN". It took almost 7 years to finish 3 volumes.

What do you mean by that? Who cucked who?
remember the ship powered by feels and what happened that chapter, author double down on it like the f*** he is.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny the guy has to """"work"""" really hard for the girls while his sister (a less deserving character) gets all the dudes barely breaking any sweat. I hope the upcoming arcs aren't a drag like this one felt.

Dex-chan lover
Bro i swear im gonna reread this when i am 45 years old or so until the manga catch up

why did they slap him? pretty much they alwats acted as the threesome was what they wanted, after the cuck joke I really can't enjoy the series like in the past, even when the dip started before.
Your pagh is weak.

Your partners loving each other as well as you is literally the best case.

Dex-chan lover
So wait. Olivia and Angelica both love eachother. And they both love Leon. WHY DID THEY SLAP HIM?

Last edited:
I think we got about one or two more good chapters. After that I'm gonna dip and pretend that the three of them have sex on their wedding night in this version and ignore anything else that comes out.

Seriously though it's nothing but downhill from here. Typical Isekai writer that only has a cool idea but can't actually write and wants to keep it going until the end of time because they are too scared to end it. The mc turns into a completely nonsensical idiot and loser that's afraid to show interest in his wives. They are begging him for attention and he just ignores him to go get bamboozled into other women. I don't blame them for having sex without him after the way he acts. It wouldn't be so bad if he at least talked to them. Japan has such a weird problem of over sexualizing women for no reason but refusing to let the men have sex with them unless he's supposed to be a bad/deviant person.

It's just so annoying that the author forgets what he is making fun of. Making fun of harems and then subverting it with a polyamorous throuple. It's the only series I know that does this. Too bad the author gets a lobotomy or something.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to hear that, now I wonder if they'll straight up not adapt it to the manga
The author pretty much made that scenario be non canon to stop the backlash, but the people responsible for this manga adaptation could always just say "fuck it" and adapt it anyway, we'll see if the manga even reaches that far or gets axed first.

Dex-chan lover
Your pagh is weak.

Your partners loving each other as well as you is literally the best case.
Problem is not that they love eachother. Problem is that they love eachother way more than him. Leon literally feels like the third wheel as a character. They even fuck eachother even before they hold hands with the poor bastard ffs. (though its mostly his fault)

Dex-chan lover
It's funny the guy has to """"work"""" really hard for the girls while his sister (a less deserving character) gets all the dudes barely breaking any sweat. I hope the upcoming arcs aren't a drag like this one felt.
His sister tried really hard to work to get them away after she realized the five idiots are idiots. Leon was just doing what he wanted and got the girls by trying to get a better ending for them. Both of them fail at their blank aspirations.
It's just so annoying that the author forgets what he is making fun of. Making fun of harems and then subverting it with a polyamorous throuple. It's the only series I know that does this. Too bad the author gets a lobotomy or something.
You've really missed the ball here, haven't you. And terribly misread the signs if you didn't expect Leon to be entangled with Olivia and Ange. This was never an anti-harem joke, but about how terrible the five love interests are at their jobs, even if they are very attractive.

In both their cases their attempt at an easy life came from doing some amount of hard work. Leon risked his life to get into a position where he had little responsibility and could live easy. Societal expectations pushed him to try to find a woman. His empathy and knowledge of the story made him help both Ange and Olivia. His efforts to help the women he gets engenders their favor. His punishment is how much responsibility he takes that he doesn't want even if he very really could have just exited the kingdom to live on Luxion.

Marie tried to get her harem, and in doing so get out of debt as her new family is poor. She did work hard to master enough healing magic to replace the protagonist and remember enough of the story to take the role of Olivia's saint hood. The five idiots do love her, she knew the 'flags' that would attract them. But since she basically had her brother play the game for her she didn't realize the pitfalls she was walking into. Besides that they have no sense of money and since she isn't actually the Saintess, the only way for them to really marry her was to leave their noble connections. Her punishment for being selfish is having to deal with her harem of idiots because she wanted to be loved and have money. It's still a better life than she led prior, but she has to be responsible for the gaggle of idiots.

So wait. Olivia and Angelica both love eachother. And they both love Leon. WHY DID THEY SLAP HIM?
They were smiling because they knew he'd be an idiot, but the guy proclaiming he loves them both is a bit of a non-answer. Just because you love someone doesn't mean they can't be an idiot. Leon knew his answer was slap worthy, Marie knew the answer was slap worthy. It doesn't mean any of the characters involved love each other less.

Honestly, a major character flaw that Luxion always points out is that Leon has a habit of running away from the situation. Another is trying to keep things on rails to the scenario as best as possible without realizing his actions in story are making him the central to the game's ongoing plot. Well that and his behavior attempting to avoid realizing his own romantic entanglements. So his answer was that of a two-timer, and was like he was running away from the situation. And he was running away a little bit. It causes issues farther down the line.

Dex-chan lover
This is what im waiting for!!! The fist fighting of roland and leon because of this childish revenge of roland of giving leon a hard time in life

You've really missed the ball here, haven't you. And terribly misread the signs if you didn't expect Leon to be entangled with Olivia and Ange. This was never an anti-harem joke, but about how terrible the five love interests are at their jobs, even if they are very attractive.
???

I never said I didn't expect them to be together? I was saying I was excited that the story was subverting the harem aspect by making it throuple where each character loves each other romantically. It's making fun of the harem in the story by making it completely dysfunctional and a joke.

The throuple on the other hand works and everyone is working to make sure the others are happy. Pretty much up until this point in the story.After this he's just more and more of an idiot. He becomes more and more spineless. Making everyone unhappy, and it becomes a dysfunctional harem.

Leon has a habit of running away from the situation.

In a good story it would be a point for character development. In a romance story it would be something he would've tackled with his wives. He never grows though because the author wanted to use it so he can keep getting throw away wives to abandon and ignore. Funny how the relatively healthy throuple turns to poop while becoming a harem. If the author was better I would've said it was on purpose.

The author is just as spineless as the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread