Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

Dex-chan lover
I still can't understand why can't he just say fuck'all you'all to everyone and tell them to leave him alone. He single handedly saved the kingdom and can single handedly destroy it if he feels like it as well. What is with the dog like behaviour? Also as much as i'd love for the harem to be destroyed, it will obviously not be the case. They are probably angry because he just told them what he thought they wanted to hear rather than what he really feels.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'd slap him too. Not really for that answer, just that Leon is pretty consistently slapable. Also even in context the correct answer isn't, 'I love you both', it's, 'I can't choose between the two of you'. I mean sure that could still get a slap when they are asking him to choose, but one is saying, 'I want both of you' which is actively dismissive of their feelings, as where saying you can't choose while still not complying with the request is a suggestion that you're trying not to hurt their feelings. His delivery was also quite slapable.

Really though what he should have done was take a moment and then stated that if he could choose between the two of them he would have done so well before now, and then offered to let them slap him.

Dex-chan lover
well, after hearing this isnt the end, and it devolves into stupid drama, i think its about time to check out

Dex-chan lover
So no harem sex :meguuusad:
I WANT spoilers, could anyone tell me where the 3 of them (Leon, Olivia and Angelica) end up?
Which one does he choose? Or somehow both? Neither?
No sex for anyone until : the night before the final battle, although it seem to have been axed from the light novel (perhaps it's placed elsewhere afterward)
Edit to provide context : By the approach of the finale Battle Leon can't sleep unless he takes pills due to the stress, but since the finale battle is near Luxion refuse to provide the pills so the girls forcefully provide an alternative
For the marriage it should be up around next chapter, they get him in an epic way and that's all I'll say about it XD

Tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
3 beauties in one shot. Now I can die in peace

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
and I was thinking that I would need a lifetime to read the entire manhwa of TBATE... I would never imagine that there was another one so close

Dex-chan lover
Did the king promote him out of spite?
It's probably foolish to take this story too seriously, but the story so far has actually shown everyone that Leon is the kind of man who doesn't want titles/power, but when he's pushed into such a position out of necessity, he will get things done better than others. Afterwards he will perfectly willingly want to let go of the power and return to a simple life. Such a person is the dream of governments.

Leon is no threat to the king, or the dukes, as he has got no ambition to keep rising in power and possibly replace those above him. However, he still will solve the crises like nobody else could. He has also always shown proper respect for those above him in hierarchy and doesn't seem to harbour any thoughts of crushing the monarchy and replacing it with communism or something. The king definitely would not want such a person to simply disappear. Give him a title and responsibilities, to keep him close at hand for any future difficult tasks.

Users who are viewing this thread