Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 67 - Do We Go On?

Dex-chan lover
If he knew that his mind is flawed, why don't he fix his mindset of thinking the whole shit as a game and starts to accept the reality? Just why????
He still feels guilty from overusing his game knowledge to his advantage and that live rent free on his head this entire time.
"I'm worthless if I didn't have game knowledge so it feel extra wrong to take them" kind of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
He still feels guilty from overusing his game knowledge to his advantage and that live rent free on his head this entire time.
"I'm worthless if I didn't have game knowledge so it feel extra wrong to take them" kind of stuff.
That's pretty much it. It's the guilt about the usage of game knowledge (aka cheating). He has come so far due that alone after all. Without lexon, he is nothing and he pretty much acknowledges that. So he looks at the girls from the same lense. However, they will trap him to marry him and that's not a good thing in my book either. I'd rather he came to that conclusion himself instead of once again someone else making the decisions for him.

This is all this story is about in the end. Leon getting dragged in to stuff unwillingly. He does everything out of obligation. He is not a very good example of "no fucks given MC" either since he ALWAYS does what he is told. No matter how much he kicks and screams. He has no balls or agency. He will continue to be a plot device in his own story while people around him use him to their best interest. Including the harem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Out of curiosity, was the excessive use of "cunt" and "twat" in the original, or added by the scanlator?

I'm not complaining, it's hilarious as is, I just haven't seen another manga with such gratuitous use of profanity, especially in a series that's not intentionally edgy.

In the novel, Leon and the King are AMAZINGLY rude to each other.

Dex-chan lover
Since I'm an idiot that still doesn't understand how to link pictures (do I have to host them somewhere since the pic link only has an url option ?)

p9 .. Mylene-sama ... so cute !!!

Tanks for the food
Copy image link and post that link.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Did Luxion just record their conversation and send it to his off-shoot?

Dex-chan lover
"I don't believe I have the right to love these girls as a part of this world"

Ah, the Japanese cuck mentality strikes again. This stupid dumb fuck author deserves 100% of the hate mail he gets.
Dude, he wants them to be happy and feels like having them both is like cheating. It's called having standards, literally saying he cares too much about them to hurt them and as such he won't pick either.

Dex-chan lover
Out of curiosity, was the excessive use of "cunt" and "twat" in the original, or added by the scanlator?

I'm not complaining, it's hilarious as is, I just haven't seen another manga with such gratuitous use of profanity, especially in a series that's not intentionally edgy.
Added by the translation, there's a lot of similar creative liberties taken.

In essence, Leon speaks casually to the king (in a way that would get him executed in many other settings) and even calls him human garbage, and the king calls him a brat and states his contempt plainly.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the next chapter to drop. Which LN chapter did this stop on? Appreciate it if anyone knows!

Supporter
I'd say Mylene just barely saved the king from being permanently relieved of his duties.

Supporter
Oh poor Leon, he is being played again and didnt notice. That convo with the brother, I was tempted to check the Raw to confirm if what the brother said about the engagement ceremony was properly translated 😛. But Im too lazy…

Users who are viewing this thread