Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Enrollment

his face when he told them he had no chose but to earn money instead of getting married to a fifty year old woman..AHHAHAHXDXDXDD.. and the heroine...

Oh god thats prolly his flicking sister goddamn the mc can't catch a break hope she gets what's due to her tho

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you just want to live a normal mob life but are too obliviously OP and the game gives you a promotion 😂

Also, "waited ten years"? Exactly when MC reincarnated. He's not the only Earthling there.

Double-page supporter
Come on man, why do they give the main character a completly OP feature every single time, and right at the start too. This one was starting off pretty well, and i cant tell if the fact that he has a AI/philophical stone if gonna ruin the story.... but i really hope it wont.

honestly i just want to say
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW
after i saw the males heroine

Fed-Kun's army
another reincarnated?? dont tell me its the trash sister from japan. i would hate it if she is here as well but then did she died as well? how? why? when? did the game killed both of them in japan? if i remember correctly it was the sister's game wasn't it? and she made the guy play it on her account so maybe game killed both of them? damn this got more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I have an inkling feeling that smug girl is his sister from Japan lol. Now the big question would be why she got isekaid as well? Did she die or something? Maybe her mom realized after the bro sending proof and pinned some guilt on her for leading his brother's death or something similar.

Also lol the villainess looks like Artoria. Also I'd laugh if the isekaied sis becomes a potential partner for him in the future.

Double-page supporter
How the fuck did his sisters also end up as ultra bitches? His mom seems to be at least somewhat normal since she wasn't a noble, but the sisters somehow ended up like Zora, even though Zora isn't their bio mom? That's failure of a parenting. It's one thing for a society to be matriarchal, but being a matriarchy shouldn't mean that every woman is just a huge raging bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I will admit.

I was a Greg defender till...

"What happened"

Nowadays i have no other option but to support Brad.

Cant even blame him with what he had as a fiance.

Dex-chan lover
of all the misogynistic isekais, this is probably the most deliberate

probably not the worst but damn, it’s definitely in-your-face

Users who are viewing this thread