Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - So It's You!???

Dex-chan lover
How refreshing it was to see Leon's dad finally stop simping and put his foot down.

It always drove me up the wall how much the men of this world are treated like dirt and have to resort to acting like that just to get by. Hopefully that ridiculous mentality changes by the ending.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this story is veering towards the MC forgiving Marie and bringing her into his entourage despite all of her past transgressions just because Marie is MC's sister from their past life... and that makes me sad. I really want Marie to pay the piper and face real retribution for all the trouble she's caused.
YOU MIGHT BE MY SISTER BUT OH GOD YOU ARE HANKER'IN FOR A SPANKER'IN LITTLE SHIT'STER!!!!

Double-page supporter
she lived on for a few years after the brother died, she even had a child before she passed away
In the LN, she went on something like a partying spree for all the stress her parents gave her after her brother died due to her fault, got duped by a useless guy and got child. And because she got pregnant by some guy her parents cut contact, and the guy was so useless that he basically don't work at all and always gets money from her or he will beat her, so she has to work several part time jobs in order to support herself and her child before she died (can't remember she died of overwork or domestic violence).
That's why when she's Marie she hates being poor (and because her current family also like her previous husband).

Dex-chan lover
A neat and realistic take on why Marie is such a spoiled brat and narcissist:

She is only human. A 15-17 year old spoiled girl to be exact. If you were raised with no responsibilities or opportunities to learn to grow out of believing everything is supposed to be given to you, you remain like that. Most people learn to realize that things arent given freely in their teenage years.
Marie died and reincarnated before she could learn this life lesson. It only got more twisted now because of the game objective. She isn't one of the single-minded anime characters of this otome game, she comes from the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarice's Dad going JoJo mode

Sir, i dont't read the novel yet, can you spoil pls, i'm hella curious now
Spoiler

The Royal Ship is a piece of lost technology that can amplify Olivia's power, but has an absurd requirement to activate. It needs 2 people to be in love with each other to at least a certain number. Apparently the original owner thought it would be hilarious to see couples fail, possibly as a part of a reality TV show.

If you want it completely spoiled,

The King/Queen can't activate it as they said. Then we get the idiot brigade + Marie, where they are idiots but have been honest about their feelings toward her. Marie already gave her opinion of them this chapter. All of this is hilarious to us the audience and Leon until it isn't for Leon.

Angelica and Oliva realize this is the perfect way to get Leon 's answer to how he feels about them, so they drag him to his execution... towards the command circle. The King and Lux find this hilarious. But before the ladies can pull Leon into the circle with them, the ship acknowledges the ladies feelings for each other, starting the ship and staying Leon's execution...

Users who are viewing this thread