Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - So It's You!???

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure if it was uploaded by scanlators last time or a user who failed attributions. But this is part of a colab it seems and they are not supposed to upload it anywhere but to colab's site for at least 24hrs from what I gathered. Someone uploaded it way early last time so they took it down

Go to their discord to learn more. No mention of the colab on the patreon/website

Supporter
It's the same texts though...
Did they delete it because it didn't have the "Mylene scans" caption ?
Not for that reason 🙃

I am not sure if it was uploaded by scanlators last time or a user who failed attributions. But this is part of a colab it seems and they are not supposed to upload it anywhere but to colab's site for at least 24hrs from what I gathered. Someone uploaded it way early last time so they took it down
This one 😌

Dex-chan lover
No. Beheading that cathuman is bad.

if the sword is too sharp. Make it painful death :)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yep. The manga does better than the light novel. Marie was honestly cute after learning Leon was her brother. The question begs, is it incest if you fall in love with someone who was your sibling in a previous life?
After this chapter I wish theyd adapt the side story from the light novel where in another timeline Leon and Marie get together at the start and didnt know theyre related (in their previous life). Their antics are so funny

MD@Home
Nice, been waiting for the reveal. The chapters until the end of this arc should be great as well.

Power Uploader
Personally I would've given her a big slap and after she recovered from that I would proceed with another backhand slap. I really liked the decapitation in this chapter. More killing please!

Also, in the previous thread, everyone was saying that Marie is like this because of what happened to her. To be honest, she was still a shit person before all that happened to her, so no, she deserves even worse. And Leon shouldn't have to take care of her dumbass, but seeing how big of a loser he has been all these chapters, he will probably look after all her shit anyways.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
edit : The anime was so trash ... I'm glad the manga is doing proper justice to the story =D

She will be his partner in crime for now on: she genuinely complete the 2nd game of the franchise by herself, so she have knowledge about it. Obviously, another reincarnator with half-baked knowledge will make them suffer hell.
What I like the most is that now that she knows who he is she fully understand each and every time hell is about to break loose, and her reaction to that is just perfect x)

Dex-chan lover
it is nice to see how much contrastr is shown in there reaction

Dex-chan lover
I have been waiting for this turn of events, and their opposing reactions is exactly what I should have expected. Instead I thought he might have been a little more positive in being able to meet someone he knows... oh well, maybe they make up next chapter to some degree. She is still a terrible person through and through.

Wait.. isnt she suppose to be the big sister in the novel.. its been so long i kind of forget..

Users who are viewing this thread