Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - So It's You!???

Aggregator gang
I knew that author won't have the balls to go through with execution and everyone will be friends again and happy ending for everyone. Still a fat dissapointment.

Dex-chan lover
One of them is clearly happier than the other. Marie is unbelievably shameless. She clearly expects Leon to save her now. I suppose for Leon it would leave a bad taste in his mouth to watch Marie, his reborn sister, get executed, but otherwise she's a total waste of skin, and even worse so by not regretting anything. If that world has monasteries/convents, sending Marie to such a place for the rest of her life would be a tolerable solution.

Dex-chan lover
I knew that author won't have the balls to go through with execution and everyone will be friends again and happy ending for everyone. Still a fat dissapointment.
Well happy ending for Marie isn't exactly what I'd call it. Sort of her worst nightmare is more apropo lol She gonna get her reverse harem and all dat (No money or prestige or anything with it).

One of them is clearly happier than the other. Marie is unbelievably shameless. She clearly expects Leon to save her now. I suppose for Leon it would leave a bad taste in his mouth to watch Marie, his reborn sister, get executed, but otherwise she's a total waste of skin, and even worse so by not regretting anything. If that world has monasteries/convents, sending Marie to such a place for the rest of her life would be a tolerable solution.
I also think the sister is pretty bad but honestly she didn't do death level badness although yeah saving her is kinda rough when you think what she did in the new life and what her interference caused. I'm actually happy with her fate if the spoilers are to be believed cause it's way worse then monestaries lol

Dex-chan lover
NGL, seeing Marie genuinely happy about reuniting with her onii-san kinda brought a smile to my face.
Also, I feel like Leon is partially to blame for his sister growing up like that. I mean, aside from the the way her new family treated her.
Wait.. isnt she suppose to be the big sister in the novel.. its been so long i kind of forget..
I think she died quite a few years later. I mean, she did had a child at that point.

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I would've given her a big slap and after she recovered from that I would proceed with another backhand slap. I really liked the decapitation in this chapter. More killing please!

Also, in the previous thread, everyone was saying that Marie is like this because of what happened to her. To be honest, she was still a shit person before all that happened to her, so no, she deserves even worse. And Leon shouldn't have to take care of her dumbass, but seeing how big of a loser he has been all these chapters, he will probably look after all her shit anyways.
it's a typical case of a spoiled brat because she looks good in front of her parents.
but because her brother accidentally died, it never got fixed and actually further went in the wrong direction because her parents essentially disowned her and left her to her own devices, never to learn.

It's her fault that she has a shit attitude but the parents are also not blameless.

Dex-chan lover
After this chapter I wish theyd adapt the side story from the light novel where in another timeline Leon and Marie get together at the start and didnt know theyre related (in their previous life). Their antics are so funny
Well then, I guess it's time to learn Japanese and read the LN.

Dex-chan lover
You know when I first reading the LN, I loathe Marie with all my might. But after reading the another route where Leon let the OG game take its natural courses, it opened up my mind that Marie have an important role to act as a leash to these 5 idiot noble's son.

Dex-chan lover
When your catboy f*cks around and finds out. For me the best part of this chapter wasn't the siblings finally learning of each other, it was the dad who begins to take out all opposition to his legit heir Leon. He kills a traitor, put his daughter in her place and got his suspicions confirmed that his shit wife was cheating and none of her kids are his so he can legally divorce her and abandon her to her own fate, thus allowing him to legally marry his mistress who genuinely loves him. It was such a great moment in the novels.

Users who are viewing this thread