Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - So It's You!???

Aggregator gang
FINALLY THEY FIGURED IT OUT.
Now that still leaves me with one question: why was it specifically Leon and Marie that got reincarnated into the world of the game? Brother and sister reincarnating despite their deaths being apart feels like too much of a coincidence, or was their specific copy of the game cursed?
Don't think too hard about it.
It could be just because the author finds that interesting and have no deeper meaning.

Dex-chan lover
Don't think too hard about it.
It could be just because the author finds that interesting and have no deeper meaning.
Although honestly it'd be a 1 line dialogue that could answer that and while not steller would at least be a reason.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY THEY FIGURED IT OUT.
Now that still leaves me with one question: why was it specifically Leon and Marie that got reincarnated into the world of the game? Brother and sister reincarnating despite their deaths being apart feels like too much of a coincidence, or was their specific copy of the game cursed?
I will just say that they were not the only ones to reincarnate. More than that is strong spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, I think the girl is so trashy because her older brother, the one that has a trashy personality (MC), spoiled her so much. She basically learned everything from her older brother.

The calculating personality (even though she's dumb), the garbage mouth, the blatant asshole attitude, and the spoiled brat behaviour (cuz he always gives in to her requests).

The MC's assholeness is a facade for his kindness though... but the girl learned it differently. And after he died he's been on her mind all the time (unconsciously), her blaming his death for everything wrong in her life is basically a defense mechanism since she relied on him so much.

She's basically a brocon but with all the wrong things...

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I think the girl is so trashy because her older brother, the one that has a trashy personality (MC), spoiled her so much. She basically learned everything from her older brother.

The calculating personality (even though she's dumb), the garbage mouth, the blatant asshole attitude, and the spoiled brat behaviour (cuz he always gives in to her requests).

The MC's assholeness is a facade for his kindness though... but the girl learned it differently. And after he died he's been on her mind all the time (unconsciously), her blaming his death for everything wrong in her life is basically a defense mechanism since she relied on him so much.

She's basically a brocon but with all the wrong things...
Marie is really inteligent as hinted how how she managed to piece most things together despite not playing the game by only watching the cgs and events, but due to how she was raised and spoiled she is the kind of person to not think things through, and was eager to jump on a reverse harem situation while at the same time to be able to escape her current crappy family that constantly piles her with debts while not caring about her at all besides using her as a piggy bank

Problem that both siblings have is that both tend to not be honest with their feelings and both have a huge complex with their brother/sister despite usually denying it hard:
Marie was clearly affected and traumatized by the MC's sudden death and carried with that during her entire life until she was killed at her fourties, while the MC even if he wanted to give Marie some consecuences for her spoiled, carefree atittude, he never wanted her to be kicked out of home. They do in fact both love each other despite their personalities clashing a lot because they never stopped to speak things between them seriously.

You can even see that sometimes the MC can be too much protective and stunt other's growth despite his good intentions as it happpened in the story earlier

Fed-Kun's army
Far be it from me to stand on high ground when I can't offer to do it myself, but this chapter needs better proofreading.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is one of the best chapter from this manga. Massive development for everyone

Dex-chan lover
Marie is really inteligent as hinted how how she managed to piece most things together despite not playing the game by only watching the cgs and events, but due to how she was raised and spoiled she is the kind of person to not think things through, and was eager to jump on a reverse harem situation while at the same time to be able to escape her current crappy family that constantly piles her with debts while not caring about her at all besides using her as a piggy bank

Problem that both siblings have is that both tend to not be honest with their feelings and both have a huge complex with their brother/sister despite usually denying it hard:
Marie was clearly affected and traumatized by the MC's sudden death and carried with that during her entire life until she was killed at her fourties, while the MC even if he wanted to give Marie some consecuences for her spoiled, carefree atittude, he never wanted her to be kicked out of home. They do in fact both love each other despite their personalities clashing a lot because they never stopped to speak things between them seriously.

You can even see that sometimes the MC can be too much protective and stunt other's growth despite his good intentions as it happpened in the story earlier
Fourties?

Users who are viewing this thread