Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Love Test

Dex-chan lover
FVeXqiMXwAUc6ip

Dex-chan lover
The Author is just making lame excuses for the Harem tag, now we know that the king doesn't love the queen anymore, and that main girls like each other, but later they will put the MC in the machine and both will have like 500 points for him or something... I mean if you think about it, this whole chapter was filler...

Dex-chan lover
They love each other, but they love Leon more, correct me if I'm wrong but I think after this arc Olivia becomes pretty irrelevant and Angelica becomes the main girl Sorry, the spoilers option didn't work so i had to improvise.

Dex-chan lover
Remember a harem can not exist if the harem members do not like each other, that is a recipe for disaster. With that being said Leon really does have a chance with Queen with how sad their political marriage is. And I think the Queen does like Angie and Olivia.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually my fear of bisexual people... imagine you like someone but that person actually like someone of the same sex. It feels like you never had a chance or your chance got stolen.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually my fear of bisexual people... imagine you like someone but that person actually like someone of the same sex. It feels like you never had a chance or your chance got stolen.
just make same sex love only in fantasy. making them reality only makes the world broken

Dex-chan lover
Ok I honestly did not expect this. I have no doubt it was lingering but wow. Very nice development. Not even like yay yuri but more that its something a slight bit different, that's just cool I think.

Dex-chan lover
So we finally got to this fun little scene.
Shame that door never gets brought up again.
It would have been interesting to read a what-if short story (or manga omake) with various character pairings.
No, no it wouldn't have.

Ya know, with how quickly they dropped him and ignored him you would assume they were only hanging around him to see if they only felt romantic feelings for mc or just one another.

Dex-chan lover
Finnaly the time as come to drop this shit, yuri then ntr, it's too much. Why can't we have manga without ntr those day.

Fed-Kun's army
It's like the author forgot that the world setting is a matriarchal society after the initial premise.
All the positions of power suddenly defaulted back to men holding them lol, even the king is the one holding court with the queen by his side in the latest arc.

Users who are viewing this thread