Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Love Test

Supporter
so like does he ever get on those plates? because that would be a cop out by the Author and incredibly annoying
Well if the door opens, they may just end up postponing it. There will be another chance when they need to do activate the McMuffin machine and zoop the monster. Still not sure how they’ll make this love weapon more powerful than Luxion, unless it flat-out isn’t and that’s just another diversion by the author. The “Luxion is all powerful” ending doesn’t really bode well for nu-humanity though.

Dex-chan lover
So, excluding yuri and whatnot aside, let me get this straight...

The "ship", which was the national treasure of the kingdom, was practically just a glorified loveboat, with a stupid mechanism of "love parameter" just to operate it.

Furthermore, this "ship" was supposedly the last hope for the kingdom to save itself from the oncoming calamity...

Man... Leon truly gonna get himself a serious back problems, especially for Hard-carrying this bitch of a country and the lame-ass bitches in it.

Luxion is right.
To hell with that lame-ass pleasure cruiser.

Give me a proper battleship, with rows after rows of lance batteries, turbo-lasers and macro-cannons, and with masses so huge that it can wade through other warships like it was nothing- like the almighty Gloriana-class battleships from 40K, or the powerful Imperator-class Star Destroyers from Star Wars.

Last edited:
This is more of a yuri bait, and as far as i read the LN it never really brought up again. Kinda weird twist if it’s actually happened in a harem novel tbh.
Spoiler:
At the end of the volume they both married Leon. Haven’t read the last few volumes, but I imagine they wouldn’t go that route in again, a harem novel

Huh, I'm pretty sure that...
around vol.5 or vol.6 it was heavily implied, almost thrown on our faces, that Angie and Livia had sex. And later on vol. 8, another character goes into Angie's room and finds signs that they're living together and still having sex

Dex-chan lover
:win: Yuri is the besht. He fucking deserved it. Chilling around being a smug asshole while they were worried out of their lives.....he's got no feelings for them to begin with so it's gonna blow over. Good thing Leon didn't demand a tryout with Queen :shamihuh:
yeah, he deserved that for the girls, but I was expecting that he would try it with the queen at least... well he got that result for being a coward.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was getting axed seeing how stupid this looked in the last few pages. Can't tell exactly why, but it feels so hamfisted. Although now I do remember those yuri signs from the previous chapters, but I still kind of didn't expect this lol
lol have you ever played a galge or otome-ge? Most of the situations in it is very much "hamfisted". So seeing how this is based off an otome game, it fits just fine.

Supporter
He was secretly the third wheel the entire time… yikes! Oh well, now he can focus on the real capture target - the Queen!

Dex-chan lover
This spoiler was another reason why I dropped the manga more than a year ago (together with the fact that Leon refused to sleep with both girls on chapter 36, because it raised a red flag to me).
I got another spoiler for the sister, but yeah, the series starts great but author put his head so far in his ass that messed big time his own series.

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious to see the same kind of comments that we saw for the LN years ago, being repeated in every manga website RN.
Especially the ones from people who know what happens later on and are still coping hard with Ange and Olivia clearly loving each other, which doesn't negate that they ALSO love Leon.

Like, being so much in denial after the event of this chapter, how they reacted, the hints later on that they are clearly at a much more advanced stage that they are with Leon (Bcs he's a bitch), kiss included, gotta be unhealthy.
It's funny to see people rage so hard over a poly relationship. If only Leon wasn't a bitch...

Anyway, like I said in the last chapter, regardless of how the relationship moves ahead, the quality of writing, especially of the characters, goes down after this vol (and maybe 4), with both Olivia and Ange having a massive downgrade in personality, so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh, I'm pretty sure that...
around vol.5 or vol.6 it was heavily implied, almost thrown on our faces, that Angie and Livia had sex. And later on vol. 8, another character goes into Angie's room and finds signs that they're living together and still having sex
Well I never read till volume 8, and i guess i just missed it on vol 5/6 then. But if that’s really the case, what a shitty thing to put on a harem romcom, mc being a coward and won’t even touch them and yet they are fucking? Dude’s might as well getting cucked at that point. It’s like the author purposely screwing with the mc because of how he acts, but if that’s the case then why made him such a bitch in the first place?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
for those who haven't read the LN, the ship was commissioned in the past by some folks for a honeymoon cruise, which is why the device was installed

the ship was only used once

the Olivia/Angie pairing is just a semi-tease, Leon gets engaged to both

but after a while it becomes apparent that the girls like each other romantically as well

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting that he would try it with the queen at least... well he got that result for being a coward.
Results with Queen would either be a reward for him, or nothing. Low affection score from Queen wouldn't make him feel/look bad in this case. It would only piss off the king because Queen's score from Leon would be high as fuck.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They should remain the ship to "Marriage destoyer: Yuri is life edition"

Aggregator gang
Light novel reader here....

IT HAPPENED, THE YURI FINALLY HAPPENED😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
A bit of spoilers though it might be explained in the following chapter(s):

Just for the record the Love door thing is just the gimmick to get into the ship. At any point Lux could've cut the thing open to get into it. Leon was just being a dick and wanted a laugh at the expense of everyone until they all decided he was not allowed to get away with it. The most important part of the ship as per Lux's examinations was actually a component added later that was definitely NOT part of the original spec. The part is a device that amplifies Olivia's ability to make people feel her emotions. Which is extremely scary because with the right tuning she can basically mind control the entire country with no limits.

Group Leader
... sorry not sorry.
8m0x9CTI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread