Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Love Test

Dex-chan lover
would have been really funny if he and the queen ended up there and having an high score too. lol

Double-page supporter
at least they can get them both without one side get the sad end... 😂

haha the king cares about mylene even less. can't blame him after watching leon hit on her and hit his son

Dex-chan lover
It seems like some people are saying that Olivia and Angelica had sex is this true? And which part of the novel did it say they did?

Dex-chan lover
It seems like some people are saying that Olivia and Angelica had sex is this true? And which part of the novel did it say they did?
They didn't, only kiss once
After that they sandwich mc on bed but man's too chicken and inject himself with sleep drug

Dex-chan lover
:win: Yuri is the besht. He fucking deserved it. Chilling around being a smug asshole while they were worried out of their lives.....he's got no feelings for them to begin with so it's gonna blow over. Good thing Leon didn't demand a tryout with Queen :shamihuh:
Welp, he knocks them both up in the end anyway. They love each other but they like leons dick even more.

Dex-chan lover
I know this whole thing was done as a joke but I really do feel bad for the MC. This universe really does love to fuck with him.

Dex-chan lover
Not self-inserter copium but what if its revealed that both girls also really like mc so they can all fuck each other
its kinda obvious they both like him
from the spoilers i got from the web novel:
seems like MC rly fight to not be with them but they force him into bedroom so it seems it end as triangle?
no idea how true this info is

Double-page supporter
:win: Yuri is the besht. He fucking deserved it. Chilling around being a smug asshole while they were worried out of their lives.....he's got no feelings for them to begin with so it's gonna blow over. Good thing Leon didn't demand a tryout with Queen :shamihuh:
Oh you didn’t read novel did you…

Dex-chan lover
Wait hold up, it is really Yuri? like forreal? omg amazing this author never fails lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I was half expecting that Mr. Protag and his sister Marie stand together with 100 points out of familial love; but this development is just as good.

it's probably one of those secret romance routes in the game that LIvia can take to be with Angie; really wholesome and hope the writing doesn't go some dumb harem route with Bradfort

Dex-chan lover
alright, those two can continue with the yuri route.
mc can be with the queen as all of us intended

Users who are viewing this thread