Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Love Test

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author forgot that the world setting is a matriarchal society after the initial premise.
All the positions of power suddenly defaulted back to men holding them lol, even the king is the one holding court with the queen by his side in the latest arc.
that shows you how bad is the writting, also from the people spoiling the novel, it just reaffirms this

This is funny now, but it will be super annoying later. In the novel,
the girls and leon will marry but the author is such a super turbo cuck that leon will run away from his first night and the girls will fuck lmao leon just leaves for a mission.

Honestly the artist of this manga is just wasted on a pretty terrible LN.
No way man, I'm so freaking disapointed with Leon... I don't care about the Queen, I only wanted Angie and Olivia for the harem and now you're telling me that...

This MF will marry those two hot and lovely waifus against his own will and then will be a freaking bitch and run away from them in their first night as married? Seriously I want to punch both the author and Leon in the face so bad.

After these spoilers there's no way I'm gonna keep reading this story, instant drop and good riddance.

And you, sir assman162, should be awarded an medal as a lifesaver.

Last edited:
that shows you how bad is the writting, also from the people spoiling the novel, it just reaffirms this
Seriously man, I'm spoiling myself right now and its the best thing I could do because now I'm gonna drop the story.

I also can't help but wonder, how can japanese authors have such wonderful start and mess up their story from the middle to the end so bad? Must be an japanese author quirk.

As my boy assman162 said: "this gorgeous art is wasted on this bad story (from this point onwards)".

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author forgot that the world setting is a matriarchal society after the initial premise.
All the positions of power suddenly defaulted back to men holding them lol, even the king is the one holding court with the queen by his side in the latest arc.
even in the medieval ages where patriarchs were the standard, many matriarchs existed for times, even if it was "until the eldest son was old enough to rule", so it might be the same here considering we aren't exactly told how many sisters most of these characters have or if their dynastic bridge lives

Dex-chan lover
Guess he's not the main character anymore and that the whole series is going to focus around those two girls huh.

Double-page supporter
It's actually a perfect result for a harem ending. It does make it hard to put more members in it.

Would be funny if any of the five stooges had a higher score with each other compared to Marie.

Fed-Kun's army
It's HEEEEEEREEEEE

My 2nd most awaited scene to be drawn is HEEEEEREEEEE

Now for the anime..

Double-page supporter
The purse strings are held by the Queen. At least when the Prince and his friend tried to leave the castle. A huge responsibility when linage actually passed on to the current King. The Queen came from another country remember?

Anyway, I know a real matriarchal society where a lot of decisions are taken by the men. But the women have veto power. Polygamy can be done, but actual linage is followed from the mothers side. Inheritance, titles, etc, follows the mother. The father practically just provides the genes.

Dex-chan lover
so like does he ever get on those plates? because that would be a cop out by the Author and incredibly annoying

This is more of a yuri bait, and as far as i read the LN it never really brought up again. Kinda weird twist if it’s actually happened in a harem novel tbh.
Spoiler:
At the end of the volume they both married Leon. Haven’t read the last few volumes, but I imagine they wouldn’t go that route in again, a harem novel
you'll need to read the rest (again) cause as far as yuri goes it's (very) heavily implied

Dex-chan lover
Now the pesky romance is outta the way leon cn get to the bigger picture. Owning and cultivating land

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing! In a single move we got rid of the harem trope, Livia went back to be the heroine she was meant to be, instead of just MC's useless trophy wife, and he can go back to being an awesome asshole without regret.
He will either become the queen's concubine or found a tea club with his teacher...

Dex-chan lover
I hate how they push the yuri so hard when in the novels it was only a slight delusion in the MCs head and those two are head over heals for him 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I knew that they loved Leon, I knew that their care for each other to near love so not surprising, but I'm more surprised that threw a yuri confession BEFORE Leon's confession lmao! My side hurts lol!
It's stupid cause in the source there is no yuri and they love him so much they even get annoyed at the queen but don't say anything cause they value their lives

Users who are viewing this thread