Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Love Test

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd be fine with him just staying friends with them and they have a romantic relationship together. I realize this is headed to a threesome but frankly I don't feel like he actually has that romantic of a relationship with them.

Dex-chan lover
You need LN to know that at this point? lol
Olivia already confessed in manga long ago and Ange also told Olivia that she likes MC as well :meguu:.

More specifically about the part where they actually say it to leon and marriage

Love that despite the King and Queen being in a loveless political marriage it's not toxic like in so many other manga/manhwa and they actually seem more like friends.

Well I guess you'll need to be patient and see the rest for yourself :3
This chapy is epic =D
gonna love what comes next ( I mean soon™) XD

For those that REALLY want to know :
about the plate :
No he does not get on it

but be warned the following one is a big spoiler
about the love :
They both marry him in the most epic way possible x)
Needed those spoilers to keep on reading this. Is this from the WN or is the LN complete and just hasn't been translated in english?

Dex-chan lover
Needed those spoilers to keep on reading this. Is this from the WN or is the LN complete and just hasn't been translated in english?
Both,
the light novel should be finishing soon, also as far as i know it was on tl-ed up to mid next arc cause license

Dex-chan lover
i was also waiting for brother and sister standing there
and seeing a high number cause blood is thicker
but this made me even mere laugh

Dex-chan lover
That's the fun part, he doesn't even love his wife and couldn't care less about the son.
The real reason he is petty towards Leon will be revealed later and it's hilarious
Is it because he became a prominent adventurer or something like that?

Double-page supporter
Ok the one in charge of drawing the manga made the last panels with livia and Angie unnecessarily ignore Leon's reaction.

Dex-chan lover
leon. i think it's much more cruel that you didn't show us your love meter with ange AND liv AND the queen :meguuusad::aquadrink::qq::pout:

Dex-chan lover
This comment section proves that A) people generally don't pay attention to detail, and/or B) they tend not to remember anything more than three months past. I'd been spoiled on their feelings long ago, but the signs pointing to this were absolutely clear for dozens of chapters now.

As for the author, this is no surprise--it's SOP; what's surprising is that Marie isn't the main heroine (pedophilelolicon author made up for that with the spinoff, though). Leon definitely faked his pain there, and that's exactly the kind of thing such authors do whenever the MC is faced with a girl like either Angelica or Olivia--and especially if the girl looked like Mylene.

EDIT: I forgot to add something. As TheGodEmperor said in the comments of the previous chapter, this is the only way a harem can actually work: the girls must love the man 100%, but must also deeply love each other--of course, not more than their man. Female rivalry is an ugly and potentially brutal thing--more so than a lot of men know and women themselves are actually aware of: when men fight, they use their bodies--where their strength characteristically lies, as men; potentially physically damaging, sure, but it's simple and even lets them walk away from each other with the chance for later reconciliation. Women don't have that strength of the male sex, and so fight in other ways--they primarily attack the soul; damage to that tends to last--and it's the point, as such lasting wounds gratify a highly emotional person gripped by bitter enmity.

Instead, if the girls love each other and love their man most, no feminine rivalry--just a lot of happiness and fun all around.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
[/Dont y'all worry they will be engaged to leon at the end of this arc]

Is this in the novel? Bcs if it isn't I'm gonna be so angry. I hate people who adopts shit but then decided to put some shitty stuff they thought was good to the works. Scum on earth. No different than AI, people like that.

Dex-chan lover
Is this in the novel? Bcs if it isn't I'm gonna be so angry. I hate people who adopts shit but then decided to put some shitty stuff they thought was good to the works. Scum on earth. No different than AI, people like that.
Yes a LN and anime, LN is detailed more obviously, anime is cheaply made but watchable.

Manga is a fine adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread