Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Power

It still amazes me how the sister thought she could pull this off considering she never actually played the game apart from the ideal choices in the game. Just like Leon said, the characters were absolute trash and he had to pay for DLC's to finish it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Adokun

I think it was mentioned at some point that she watched all the cutscenes (and maybe some CG ). So she could see what would happen when and where, but not how to get there, which is where her manipulative ways came into work

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Man. It's been a while so I kinda lost the plot.

From what I'm seeing...Marie is a reincarnator acting as the trash heroine, but the one with our MC is the actual heroine? And the villainess is suffering as usual.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the fmc will fall in love with Mc and the villain too

Group Leader
Maybe it's because I've just read Isekai Ojisan, but Leon is starting to feel just as tragically dense.

@Robbini

Exactly, all she knows are the visual novel aspect of the game. When it comes to the Tactical RPG elements, she knows jack shit. If the game elements are anything to go on, she's supposed to have a leadership quality that should help her harem, but all she really does is fire them up and make a mess of themselves. If you have read the novel, things go her way to an extent but problems soon come catching up to her.

Code:

Dex-chan lover
welp pg 20 made me realize that i have a slight fetish for that hairstyle/lipstick/busty combo, coz oh lordy

Dex-chan lover
That's it!
This story is fun gonna personally abuse the books(hit the books)

Aggregator gang
@erinayaya
Leon isn't exactly dense.
In the game, Olivia became the Saint.
So he just knows that, when you take her future status into account, she is way out of his league and marrying her is impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread