Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

Double-page supporter
This is looking to be quite an enjoyable loss for that Marie bitch and the asshole Prince and co. I really hope the next couple chapters can meet expectations.

Dex-chan lover
An MC who just doesn't give a shit. He does what he wants and I love it.

Double-page supporter
Just looked it up out of curiosity, but chapters 8-11 are all available as raws already.

Dex-chan lover
>Finding out Angelica's three sizes.

The MC is a man of culture.

His face at page 39 is so ugly omg, is him supposed to be that ugly or the artist is just bad?

Fed-Kun's army
@macarroiz he was a mob remember? And i wouldn't really call him ugly, he was more or less looks tired and bored for me, looks "average" in short. He didn't have a disfigured nose, a horrible eyebrows, disgusting scar, etc...

I admit I'm not a fan of girls like Angelica but even I would step in to help because while I admit her attitude was shitty I find it more detestable that all of them are willing to dog pile instead of it being a 1v1 and that just rubs me the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Yes! YEEEESS!! As much as I respect MC wanting to live the life of a mob, I love these types of cliche twists to the plot 😃

Damn boah!
this is the worst part to leave a cliff for a whole month
Don't be like this and give us the next chapter

This chapter is LIT!
Well, prologue to being lit, before the asskicking of the entitled kids

MC was really cool here, This is my second favorite scene in this series.
My first is when MC confessed to the
queen.

This manga isn't the manga I deserve. But it is the one I need.

God the outright hate for the typical Isekai MC vs the Otome MC (All be it an 'evil' one) makes me feel good on the inside for some reason.

Aggregator gang
v1 Chapter 7 Part 3 for the continuation if you really can't wait for what comes next

While I hate those that act self entitled I also hate those that can't think for themselves in order to come to a proper conclusion that makes sense or that are willing to gang up on a.single person whethet said person brought it upon themselves or not. I also hate people that would use their power or influence in an inappropriate manner, but that aside if I were in this situation, and I have been in similiar situations, I would stand up for the person that is being ganged up on because even if they are wrong then it is both improper and disrespectful to gang up on them. However keep in mind their are certain people in this world that have the capability to face numerous opponents head on by themselves and emerge victorious, as I am living testament to that so at times it can be more disrespectful to provoke or engage in a fight without a proper or noble reason

Users who are viewing this thread