Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

LOLZ IT'S SAVAGE TIME ALONG WITH THOSE FUCKING IDIOT CROWDS IT'S TIME TO PLUNDER EVERYTHING

Group Leader
Daniel, it doesn’t count as gay if you say no-homo.

I’m enjoying this more than expected.

Dex-chan lover
haha i really like this one... level XXX hacker/exploiter/cheater joined the game

@Eksentrysyti , @zombiekiss

Yes she is his sister but for now (vol. 3 of LN) they don't know that but they know and talked about being from Japan ^^

@zdarkbrz_816
here you go (img from v3 of LN ^^)
kuchie_02.jpg

Dex-chan lover
*Face of Disgust* "I hate that woman."

This MC understands me.

Also, Angelica is Queen.

re: realistic or not, as the MC remarks: the world is a "light-hearted otome game" so the setting isn't meant to be that detailed. Also lest anyone forget, the world has 'artifacts' from a technological age, and magic. Once you throw magic into the equation, all bets are off regarding what's realistic or not.

Double-page supporter
Re-reading this chapter, page 10 on the left and page 40 bottom center. Those are classic "sweet girl in love" ways to grab the MC.

Iod

Did the MC always look like he pulled 3 all nighters in a row? Why are the eye bags so pronounced now?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a plot recap? The girl with the reverse harem is the MC’s sister or some 3rd part right? I’m kinda confused...

Contributor
Honestly how could that demi-human beat the mc? Isn't he supposed to be ultra strong or something like that? And is Marie his sister? Hope he kills her, disgusting bitch.

Double-page supporter
Finally. Here's where it really begins. Time to finally stop watching and go fuck some shit up.

Yup that is exactly how I feel with harems (and reverse harems). It is suuuuuper unrealistic and boring to have a guy or girl have everyone fall in love with them.

Users who are viewing this thread