Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

Dex-chan lover
hahaha... well, he is an "ugly" noble from the countryside.

And absolutely digging his gamer response to joining in. Iseki life planned out <<<<< get revenge on a bunch of trash F2P characters he wasted his time (and then money to get thru it) with in a forced P2W game. "Screw my plans, I f#%king hate these guys".

@EluRepulser MC is a true man of culture

Ponders if Marie's past life involve problems with money that led her to selling herself like for that out of budget range trip.
Ponders, is there any demihuman girls in that slave shop? Or nah for otome world settings.
Luxon can go pass solid objects with ease and invisible with the power of science..
Aside from magic being maybe potentially on a natural disaster level.. Luxon is pretty OP.
For the princes to have such 'good' track records and fail so badly in battles is funny.
Kinda weird with Angie still being a gorgeous lady from a duke household forced to marry some ugly man?
*no offense?*
Seems like the princes have strong influence over women in this messed up society.

Fed-Kun's army
Alrighty, the geyy is confirm. Get the trap geared up and marry 'em already ya cheeky cunts

"i wonder if that's how girls feel about harems"
YES
YES IT IS
I LOVE YOU MC
I'm so glad i stumbled across this story i love it
And the MC is so lovable damn

btw luxon best girl you can't change my mind

I had to go a few pages back when I realized she got herself an elf shota slave I'm dead 😂😂💀

Contributor
Yeah, defend this poor girl, and save her from these trash male leads.

Dex-chan lover
I like how leon's face rlly looks like he couldn't give two shits lmao
his dead fish eyes also look similar to hachiman's

Banned
Marie is such a slattern. She won't be satisfied until she has a dick in every hole including her nostrils.

And I really hope the megane sensei comes back. She was such a hottie. It would be disappointing for her to be a one-off.

He's just like us manga readers if we're in that situation
That's if we're not a weakass character

Dex-chan lover
So relatable...

"I really don't wanna get involved... but I reeaaally hate those guys."

Users who are viewing this thread