Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Night Before The Match

Fed-Kun's army
God fucking dammit the bitch is his sister how the fuck did she die and can it not happen again until she has suffered for every crime she has ever committed pure gentle souls is paid for.🤬

The story gets so much better, so ill just drop a couple of spoilers for anyone wondering what's going to happen later in the story. Some of them are obvious, others are not so obvious.

1.)
The MC ends up absolutely crushing the Prince and his entourage of jackasses. He beats the Prince so bad the prince ends up disinherited (something that comes back to bite the MC in the ass later). The others also get cut off from their families, disinherited as the heirs to their respective influential families.

2.)
Due to be being disinherited from the throne, the princes faction ends up losing a lot of its power. So much so that even Angelicas Ducal family, the leader of the princes faction, loses a lot, if not most, of its own political power. Due to losing its political power, it is eventually no longer able to protect our MC.

3.)
MC confesses his love to queen as a joke (Although he does actually like the queen). The Queen ends up trying her best to also protect the MC when another faction moves against him.

4.)
The fake protagonist (Who is the MCs sister from his last life) ends up becoming the Saint.

5.)
The MC is later imprisoned after being set up to look like traitor to the nation. This is done by the Margraves faction with the assistance of one of the princesses of the Principality. Said princess wants the MC to defect to her country.

6.)
MC is set up so the Margraves faction can steal the Lost Item that the MC possess (Aroganz and another ship that the A.I creates to hide the Luxon). It is also done so that the princesses country, the Principality, can more easily invade the Kingdom.

A lot of cool stuff is about to happen though, and the story is gonna heat up significantly. I'm definitely excited to see the duel, rather then read the duel. Here is a link to the website that I used while reading the Light Novel myself for anyone who also wants to read it. The story will pick up from (v1c8 Part 1).

Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/

Dex-chan lover
i try to look up for Shovel Knight Gundam this best one i find :D

e8KI2dF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@blackhat
Isn't it the AI's goal to basically destroy the current 'new-human' society? Seem like the plan to steal it is doomed to fail just from that point alone.

@Huapollon
Who is Erika ? I don't exactly remember but I know that Noel is sequel game's heroine. I don't remember erika....Can you tell me....

Double-page supporter
@blackhat Thanks for the spoilers.
Had we already seen the Queen? I am reading this manga with my brain turned off, so I am not sure if she's one of the active characters.

@SUBARU
she's the king/queen's daughter (1st princess iirc) and that she also happens to be leon's niece in past life (MC's little sister's daughter)

Contributor
@SUBARU
@einherz
On top of that, Erika is the antagonist of the 3rd game, and as things would have it, Leon's official fiancee for most of the 6th volume.

Double-page supporter
I'm excited for the next chapter and a tiny bit disappointed I need to wait, but from what people are saying this is were it starts to really shine.

Users who are viewing this thread