Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Night Before The Match

@gamras

here you go https://2slow2latemtl.icu/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs-toc/ if you want to continue from manga read chapter 8 but you'll miss many detail so i'd recommend read it from start

Double-page supporter
I’m betting that the reincarnated girl is the MC’s shitty former sister who forced him to play that game

Dex-chan lover
@zetsubouzanto

Can you tell me what series Iris is from? I've also recently taken a liking to the archetype you mentioned.

And yes, Angie's the best

https://2slow2latemtl.icu/2019/08/31/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs-v3-chapter-5-part-1/ good news guys ln got some new transtale

Double-page supporter
woah the design are really awesome compared to the LN
BASH THEIR HEAD AROGANZ

so the tsundere shota are really short.. i thought he's in par with marie

Dex-chan lover
@ShadowWalker
When the opponents bring real mecha to a super mecha battle.

@GrimThoughts @BloodCoveredAngel
yes she is, and apparently after the brother died she had a pretty shitty life.
The parents did a 180 and blamed her for his death.
she also got married to good for nothing playboy that left her when she got preggo.
then she ended up jumping from relationship to relationship while working in a brothel until she died old and alone.

@ma_ko
this duel is that start of lots of things, Angelica wont fall for him until much much later in the story

@WhimsiCat
and 2 other noble girls that get introduced as antagonists later on.
plus possibly the princess of the enemy faction in the game

@blackhat
dont forget that they do explain why women have so much damn power
the fucking marquis was creating instability in the kingdoms lower nobles via the forest of women society.
This one was a giant twist i didnt even expect coming, cause i thought the author wasnt putting thought into it, but lo and behold it was all part of the story from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread