Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Fools

Fed-Kun's army
This premise sounds like such hot garbage, but the scenes like "they've all been disowned?" and "wait, I thought he was in love with you?" are tickling my funny bone something fierce.

And hey, at least we didn't have to waste much time on a school arc this time around.

Double-page supporter
Gotta love a hot springs scene. Also, I REALLY was not looking forward to seeing Zora again.

Prince cunt mcshithead.
How the fuck could she know what your fave dish is when you've never told her any of that shit? Also, doesn't it look more suspicious that one bitch suddenly came and treat you your favorite dish, knowing that it is indeed your favorite dish while you've never told anyone about it? Are you an idiot or something?

Aside from majority of the noblewomen circle.. He could just hitch it off with some ladies from common birth or demi-race..?

"Goes right to your heart doesn't it?"
... You monster... *Glados voice* 😆
I can't help but hear it speak in Glados's voice. The sarcasm and passive aggression are too similar. Lol

The AI talks just as much shit as the MC. It's like they're destined to be a shit talking duo.

Should't he had an audience with her MOTHER and SISTER, if women rule that world? It just seem weird that if women are at the top of the food chain, they would leave the top administrative position to men.

Contributor
The prince is the dumbest man alive.

How can you throw away a perfect girl like angelica who love you, can do anything and would never betray you with a SS+look, and choose a slut flat chested loli ???????

Tks god he will not be king in the future the country would be in ruin.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope they find out about her soon tbh instead of suffering from unhappiness....Anyway the love interests are making me kinda cringe tbh ....idk it’s uncomfortable and frustrating like when you got a small single bed and just want to sleep but their just taking up all the space when they got their own much grander bed to rest...

Users who are viewing this thread