Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Fools

Dex-chan lover
Y'know while I can understand the MC wanting to get how disgusted he is at the 5 off his chest, but they keep talking about how worthless the 5 are in a real fight. So why doesn't he just wait for those events to come about and let the story plot take it course then come in and clean up afterwards. Problem solved, along with the meddling outsider. He should focused on collecting the plot devices to make the intended Saintess get the equipment and he has all the goodies need to survive what this world will throw at him.

wow how the fuck is she supposed to know that your favorite food is something you secretly eat?? shithead logic be like

Dex-chan lover
Man I wonder what face he would make when he knows the girl he screwed over was his sister lmao.

Banned
MC made Greygarden on his little floating island.

Trust me, I know the appeal of a farm entirely maintained by robots.

@likeaskurn right lmfao this retard pos prince literally told nobody what food he likes then gets mad at angelica for not knowing while only reason marie knew cuz she played the game before

I was thinking... What if our MC got the chance to befriend the prince & co and subconsciously used his game knowledge. What'd be the outcome?😈

"I wish I heard those words sooner..." tHIS FUCKING BASTARD I SWEAR TO GO D
Did he even try to talk to his goddamn fiancee? COMMUNICATION, HELLO??? He blames her for not understanding him yet she was born for him, stuck in even worse shackles than he is... Duuuuuude. I can't believe I'm getting pissed off over fucking fiction lmao

It's your loss prince. How can she know what's your favourite food/hobby/inner self if all the time you pretend to be someone else in order to perform your duty as a noble. Besides the prince also not trying to know her better. It's sad because both them are victim of becoming a noble.

Double-page supporter
LOL our MC is walking straight into Angelica's flagship, plus the saintess' flagship as well, if she also moves to his dwellings.

Marie aka superbly idiotic immature brat of MC's Earth sister, you dig your hole now shit in it & cover it yourself & wipe your own ass!

Aggregator gang
Haha, the classic "You don't know me! You don't even know my favourite food! How dare you say you love me if you think that my favourite dish is one that I've been using as a front to prevent scorn directed at me and not that one dish that I had during that one specific time alone in a faraway place in a shop that no one would have suspected me, a prince, to go to? At least the other girl loves me. She knew of my favourite food despite it being a secret that was never revealed once to anybody. It was fate that I met her!"

Amazing T - T
I've been waiting for quite some chapters for the brother and sister to reunite tho

the princes have such punchable faces, IDK how the mc holds back from accidentally killing them

Also I said this in later chapters but I really dont get reverse harem, like it just doesnt work, unless the dudes are cucks. And it doesnt make sense, like harems made sense because back then nobles needed to birth a lot of children so multiple wives makes sense, but there is no positives to multiple husbands. So weird, no guy would allow another dude to be banging his wife, they would fight and one of them would be killed most likely.

*insert Light Yagami laugh here* take that you BITCH MC SISTER no wait bitch is more of a complement to you I got a better word WHO(re)THOT hahahahahahahah lolololol

Dex-chan lover
Gotta feel slightly bad for the prince. He's been tricked cause Marie had unfair knowledge about him.
And even then, with Angelica saying she'd be happy just being by his side, he honestly replies "I can't love you".
I'm always a fan of harem end, simply cause it means no broken hearts. But I gotta give it up for this man being honest.

Also, "Tfw you just want to live a normal mob life but are too obliviously OP and the game gives you a promotion", take 2.

Double-page supporter
Ok those 5 were good people. They have their shortcomings because DUH its a harem, but still ending up with Marie is kinda unfair to them.

Also why did Olivia had to go too? What did she do?

Ah. The fated fanservice episode that must always exist for whatever reason.
Not complaining though, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread