Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Fools

Just the chapter I was waiting for all of them to get FUCKED and Leon and crew just chilling next event when he meets a certain important figure is going to be my favorite part of the series can't wait to read the comments on that lol

when the news comes out about the six idiot get disowned, i was thinking, " damn, this chapter is the best."
but then the old hag ruined everything...

@bradek so the author lied in the flashback? he thought it would be interesting? but what's the point in flashback then?

@UnholyFireTruck
Just click the pink box below the novel's synopsis~ You need to have a BookWalker JP account btw in order to vote~ Just use the auto-translate feature of your browser or go open the link in Google Translate~

Fed-Kun's army
@Flyh
Her motivations are actually very understandable if you knew her circumstances, at least in this life. MC's situation before would have been heaven compared to hers. Seriously, it's like the entire world is trying to put her down.

In fact, her only real fault is the fact that by pairing up with Julius, the prince, she's unknowingly (she didn't finish the game, you see) ruining a lot of necessary things to that's supposed to happen to Olivia specifically and that's seriously bad.

So, yeah. I won't guarantee that you'll like her by that time but you'll mostly (hopefully) see her actions in a new light at least.

Aggregator gang
@Kinopeng Goddamn I’m surprised this hasn’t been moderated yet. Block your spoiling shit, I’ve read LN so I don’t care too much but please be more considerate @Rene_Descartes You’re doing God’s work with that warning, btw

Oh come on kinopengs " spoiler " wasn't all that bad. We got no idea what is going to happen. Could be flash backs, could be other moments.

Fed-Kun's army
" gamble responsibly ! " 😆

Pitty , looks like the MCs little sister came up bust in her poker hand...

Lower right corner of page 4, saved, cropped, and set as phone background. Cheers!

Fed-Kun's army
@sirap88
I don't know which one you're asking, to be honest, so I'll just reply for both:

1st comment: Volume 1.

2nd comment:

You'll be seeing it in later arcs being hinted at here and there. You won't get much now because she's the antagonist. People really start to sympathize more starting from volume 3.

Although if you're okay with it, there's a "what if" side story the author made where
Leon prevented Marie's first encounter with the prince and became close with her instead. Although beware because there would be some spoilers if you immediately jumped from this point to there being spoken every now and then. It's the SS for Volume 3 and 4 and it's already translated if you want to read it. Also, it contains
wincest (I did say they get closer)
just so you know if you're one of those people that abhor it.

Dex-chan lover
To all those reading the manga. You should read the Light novel too. Mangadex conveniently has links to the LN translation. It's real good. I'm rereading manga since "A pictures worth a thousand words."

My reaction to this chapter.
First Read Marie's reaction to losing all the wealth and shit. I was like. This piece of garbage. You literally only care about money and a happy life. After learning about her circumstances, I can't believe i'm saying that I actually pity her and can totally see why she wants to live a cozy life.

The ESP translation have all the released Vol. translated if you can read we're glad to receive you
https://hitoribocchitranslation.wordpress.com/otome-ge/

Looks like the game updated! Hope the bad gameplay will be improved with new combat/adventure mode!

After reading the novel... Welcome to hell Marie, good luck taking care of those 5 babies before calling your Doraemon😂

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, eat shit Marie!

Angelica best girl! Agree with her dad ( maybe?). She's too good for that "thing".

@tseng LMAO even the sassy robot too? I haven't laughed this hard in a long while. Thanks, man.

Can't wait for the manga to reach that far.

Users who are viewing this thread