Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Fools

Dex-chan lover
since WN ended not long ago, like mid october, there was a picture that was made by the manga author iirc, to congratulate the ending of it, since i didn't see it getting uploaded anywhere in the threads, here it is, tho probably most people saw it anyway, well regard to the LN, not sure if it will follow this path tho, since it was said that vol. 5 will be done differently

these are the brides mc get at the end of it, the queen show up in chapter 14 of the manga
EG3ctENUEAEc2FR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy~ Looks like Zola is about to pick a fight she shouldn't~
This fucking prince. "Bet you don't know my favorite food. Trick question! I actively hid it from you. Guess you don't love me."
Bah. Angela is better off without him. She's too sweet and attentive for someone that doesn't appreciate that.

I mean, some weird misunderstanding has cropped up, but I'm all for villainess ship, so that's fine. Her feeling valued right now is probably also doing her heart good, as long as the guilt doesn't get out of hand. Not sure how Olivia is gonna fit into all this though.

And Marie...well, she reaps what she sowed, and what she sowed happened to be a reverse harem with a bunch of idiots that don't appreciate their comfy lives.

Dex-chan lover
EXCELLENT! our MC has the two of them in his harem right now! and iugh Zora appeared

No matter what you guys say, you CAN'T love the little sister
she may have faced hardship, but it wasn't near enough compared to what she did
she was alone when her brother died because her parents rejected her? She drove her brother to death for a GAME
the power rangers are now unemployed? It's still better than not being noble at all

@typeOU
It is explained later that he didn't really play the game only because she asked, he likes otome games so he played way too much and died by falling from the stairs probably because he didn't get enough sleep. Also, he is not the pushover that he claims to be, he was able to easily see past his sister's cuteness (manipulation) and only did things she wanted because he was fine with it. Marie is a bro-con by the way and she became very sad when he died.

those who gamble and bitch about it when they loose are the real human trash

Users who are viewing this thread