Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Fools

The prince: Whats my favorite food?
Angelica: Some food that i see you eat all the time
The prince: WRONG, it's some random food that i ate once and I never told you about.

Like wtf prince how would she know your favorite food is skewers after eating it once and never telling her this?

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Marie is going to be in for a lot of troubles thanks to those idiots. I've heard of love making fools out of people but it's like they left their brains and all common sense back home. Betcha dollars to doughnuts despite being disowned those idiots will make crazy purchases without considering the budget while assuming their allowances will still be coming. Well, Marie wanted to go for the full reverse harem instead of sticking with one guy so she's reaping the cons with the pros. Seems like the reality is going off in crazy directions except for key events in the game. Julian is really stupid for thinking Angelica doesn't care for him or not noticing things considering he never told her and wasn't with him when he snuck out. Bastard just disregarded all her sacrifices and years of effort and study since they were engaged (maybe even before.) LN explains more detail in that Angelica spent almost all her time in lessons on how to be a Queen and support Julian except when eating, sleeping and studying. This continued after classes were over at the Academy too. Seems should have given him more lessons. Hopefully she'll find someone who appreciates and values her as a husband rather than just a political marriage so she'll be able to put all that training to good use. With any luck she'll have avoided being married to an ugly countryside noble from bringing an outsider to fight for her (apparently considered extremely bad manners and dishonorable to bring in someone from outside the Academy to deal with an Academy matter,) due to Leon winning the duel for her. I wish author/artist would add boxes indicating a change in location so know where the scene is taking place. For example, Leon's talk with Vince and Gilbert (Angelica's older brother,) could be interpreted as happening somewhere within the Academy rather than within the Redgrave's main house in Redgrave territory if someone hadn't read the LN/WN.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering why Leon's father is acting so weird it's because Leon is bringing Angelica, a daughter of a Duke family (not a royal princess,) over. As for treating the maids so courteously it's because they're not Bartfalt's maids but Angelica's. Furthermore, one of the ways the higher nobility help teach their daughters etiquette, manners, and humility is having them serve as maids for a higher ranking house. So while maids they are likely daughters of houses with a higher standing, like Viscount or Earl or above, than Leon's father's standing of Baron. Which is why they prepared Angelica's room and told him about it afterwards rather than asking for permission before and not obeying whatever self-important orders Zola was trying to give. Although in deference to his good manners and concern they are helping out and asking if he wants them to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
When you go for the reverse harem route and somehow both succeed and fail. Thanks for the double release @IamSnail and the rest of Striptease.

Fed-Kun's army
I still hate Marie and her dumb hair. I want to shave it all off. Money grubbing b*tch

Dex-chan lover
So main problem for this manga is beside Leon who reluctant to change the world while have the power and always view the world as "Someone who dropped in Otome Game", is:
MARIE

*Very Despise that girl

(=_ = why the hell heck this comment section filled with man feeling, it's purely I can see past of the comenter in here😥. I hope this manga will translate more fast
Nice Draw, NC Plot, power plot not forced, perfect role, stor can extend in many possibility ( Can't wait see marie future in here with 5 clown xD). There's not much battle scene, but I look forward how our MC do when all out xD hahahah ( The biggest part I want see )

Aggregator gang
two chapters in a day huh, thanks a bunch Striptease~

As for the contents of the chapter itself, really glad that we'd get to see his dad again since I like his character, though with it comes that annoying lady who would probably do something stupid next chapter. Looking forward to what happens from here after that magnificent beat down of those 5 dunces.

Dex-chan lover
I think it might be all that red in the cover image, but every time I've seen a new chapter of this on the releases page I click on it expecting that manga where the female MC beats up people.

Double-page supporter
No! Please don't cut your gorgeous locks Angel! I love long hair on sexy noblewomen.

Dex-chan lover
I want to live on that peaceful island, sign me up.
The old hag is such a bitch, can't wait til justice stomps on her.

Users who are viewing this thread