Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

Fed-Kun's army
Promotions sound good, but it tends to come with more responsibilities than you may have asked/hoped for.

Fed-Kun's army
YuriYuri
ph_mobuseka04_ill003.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How far are the raws at?

Volume 2 would be fun to read when Angelica joins them for vacation :D

can someone explain what the sixth rank in the royal court to me please?
I am slightly confused.

Fed-Kun's army
@Freestyle
The WN is completed with 7 arcs, but the LN seems like will be taking a different timeline according to the author after vol 4.
Edit: wait you were talking about the manga chap, fuck.

Dex-chan lover
What a wholesome revenge. Refreshing after all of these edgey revenge isekai lately

Dex-chan lover
Angie being goofy energetic for the first time is so cute. This poor girl deserves better than Julian (and probably Leon despite his being a badass, if we're honest about his personality).

Leon has the right idea though. The best revenge is to become so fulfilled and happy that, when everything eventually catches up to that stupid prince and it all comes crashing down-when he comes back to you in tears because you continue to be a wonderful person, you're able to give a sincere and happy smile as you reply "Not a chance".

There's technically nothing stopping Leon from starting a relationship with Olivia. She's a commoner, but he can still marry her as a noble if he feels like it. What's the worst that could happen? Losing his standing like he wants?
As for the future saint thing...well, that's the future. If anything, get in while she's still eligible. People can't complain about you dating above your standing when the situation was previously reversed.

Aggregator gang
Angie and Olivia giving off big lesbian vibes.

Leon's gaydar is on point then.

@Ploiken i think it goes like this: King -> Duke -> Earl -> Marquis -> Viscount -> Baron as Baron the 6th and lowest rank. Leon got a promotion so chances are he is going to be a Viscount.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Ploiken, can someone explain what the 6th rank of the royal court means? Does that mean he's been raised to a higher nobility like count or viscount? Or is it something to do with being a knight or being forced into working on the royal court or something?

Fed-Kun's army
how many ranks are there? and which one is leon with his new rnak ??

100% the kingdom is like "oh shit he's strong we need to rope him in so nobody else uses him"

Users who are viewing this thread