Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

Dex-chan lover
@Miros no, but also why are you so upset about that possibility?

Technically speaking, if he never gets married but still has ties to the Redgrave household, he wouldn't have any huge social problems. He'd be free to concentrate on developing his land and earning money. At the very least, the Redgrave house would be a guaranteed client and seeing any products in action will make people ignore the social stigma.

To be clear, YES I KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN THE NOVEL, I'm just stating hypothetical situations.

Contributor
@Miros

Yuri end best end

but no

they fall in love with each other and MC

D9joSSqWkAAIR-8.jpg

eSFdoV08PZh9tHdAYMynNoc62gX5rI7ZkLiGQ0tdWRg.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
as someone who read 3 volumes of ranobe
protagonists problems are only now starting

Dex-chan lover
It's rare that
biromantic bisexual characters get treated fairly.
Of course that's treatment probably came about because their not in a society where monogamy is valued.

@cryum "but also why are you so upset about that possibility? "

because that would be sad and pointless(having a MC end up like that) and after guren lagan i can take that shit anymore

🤣🤣🤣instead of being punished by stripped his title and regain freedom he's promoted and held down with heavier shackle than before🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much for the chapter

And about his new rank

https://grancrest-senki.fandom.com/wiki/Noble_Rank_System

Means he is an Earl now

so what is the sixth rank? is it higher than duke? and how high will his rank goes up in the future? spoil me please

Aggregator gang
@Miros let me tell you how it works.
First off polygamy is a thing.
Second in the kingdom. The ratio of male/female is unbalanced. Leaning to more females.
Trird with the strange costume of sending males off to die in battle is common, lowing. Male population again.
Fourth. Because of strange female costums. Males even get scared to become androfobic. /scared towards the arms of other men.

Dex-chan lover
I want the yuri... If not, a tricicle

*Don't wanna spoiler tags xD*

Dex-chan lover
This keeps getting better. Im glad this manga is getting attention.

Users who are viewing this thread