Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

Dex-chan lover
@Miros I dunno dude, there's a romance manga where the original love interest didn't get with the MC, and it was good. Subverting expectations isn't bad.

I'm bothered because you're bothered. I am concerned if this is how you view any kind of relationship between a guy and a girl.

Aggregator gang
@Bashlis Yea, you can clearly tell that Leon is getting closer and closer to getting engaged with Angelica and probably Olivia too lol

Dex-chan lover
@jojo1 from the novel, seems like the kingdom have 2 different types of rank/title whatever you called it. The first being the usual duke, marquis, baron, etc which correspond to their title in the kingdom. The other is a number rank with each number separated into two section, upper and lower. This correspond to their rank in the royal court.

Currently Leon is a Baron within the kingdom and upper 6 within the court. As a comparison, ALL noble children in the kingdom have no title yet and a normal baron (like Leon's father) is only a lower 6. The novel also mentioned being upper 6 and above means you have some semblance of influence in the court, which means Leon will have more responsibility to the kingdom.

@kaito so Leon have the title of Baron and rank of upper 6

@CyBerK don't, he got a new switch game for it
@jonsmth he didn't pay too much and he very clearly says this is only a part of his winnings from gambling, not from his own funds or adventuring, meaning he still has an insane amount of capital and will produce more, had he skimped out there was arguably the risk he'd not receive protection, and the fact they dont know its only part of his gambling profits means they assume he's putting it all on the line to ensure his safety. Also it's a bit of respect, he entered a duel that shouldn't have happened, beat up the highest nobility out there, and was a douche about it. He ain't the wisest but he does know that those aren't acceptable behaviors so he is relying on cash to preserve himself

@FrostBlood Yes, he absolutely paid too much. This is specifically mentioned in the novel. In the bets on his match, he put down an insane amount of money, most of his money made from adventuring. Most of the advanced class was in the academy (being spoiled rich kids) saw a near guaranteed win for the Julian and co, and so bet everything they had on him. For a short time, Leon was probably the richest man in the country. And he put ALL his winnings into paying the Duke to keep him and his family alive.

TLDR: Leon bankrupted and put into debt nearly the entire upper class at the academy other than a select few who like him and bet on him. All that eventually flowed to the royal court: hence his promotion.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

images.png

ph_mobuseka03_ill005.png
ph_mobuseka04_ill003.png

Dex-chan lover
@boag can you please spoil more, mate
do they do gay things to each other?

Dex-chan lover
@Belkin
They have very strong feelings for each other, but they havent done much more than sleep together while they wait for their Fiancee to come back from abroad.

Dex-chan lover
I hope everyone from now on will call maries harem, the Idiot Rangers.
they are even color coded for it.

Dex-chan lover
@jojo1 The kingdom has a "court rank" system separate from the peerage system. The court rank goes from 9 or 8 all the way up to 1. Generally most Knights/lords and Barons hang around 9 or 8 for their entire lives, and it takes several generations for a family to climb in court rank.

So Leon who's supposed to be around 8 or 7, cause of his adventuring has shot up past 6, which is outrageous by the court's standards. He's still a Baron, but that might or might not change, I haven't read the novel so I don't know for certain yet.

Put another way, remember Kimetsu no Yaiba? There's 12 Demon Moons, divided into Upper 1-6 and Lower 1-6. Leon's rank went from something like Lower 8 to Upper 6 out of Upper 1-9 and Lower 1-9.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Previous chapter 5 or 6 i think, after he found Luxon and returned, established that it'd take about a year for the island to become hospitable, the robots working on the mansion and an airship harbor.

@Ironclad Front part of my post had others explaining that his Rank went up, not his title.

Users who are viewing this thread