Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - End of Episode 1

Damn, that Queen though...
Queen best waifu compared to the two main heroines that turn to the MC's fiancees...

Honestly, the King doesn't deserve her.

Note: These spoilers contain a bit more refinement and guesswork from the WN. I fleshed-out around 70% of the important details~
@zephyroths (and to those baka's who'll read this spoiler)
After Leon and co. cleaned-up the huge mess of the other reincarnator in Alzer Commonwealth, they went back to the Kingdom to settle down the heat. The royal couple (Roland and Mylene) assessed the overall situation of the kingdom and it's neighbors. Mylene suggested to hand over her daughter to Leon to chain him down more to the Kingdom, as well as to hopefully make Luxion as a part of the country's national assets. Mylene sets up a meeting with Princess Erika and Marquis Leon, while Marie tags along in the meet-up for some reason (aka assessing the princess' personality).
Somehow Marie's instincts revved-up after seeing Erika. Marie stated something along the lines that
only her special someone would know.
The fact that Princess Erika is Marie's daughter on the past life made things more complicated.

@Mathiason (and to those who'll read this fkin spoiler)
Both Mylene and Roland actually wanted Leon and Angie to ascend the throne after the imminent internal struggle and upheavel in the kingdom ends. The kingdom was actually near at the point of internal destruction due to the dissatisfaction of the nobles - where some were actually planning to wage a civil war with the help of a third party. The royal couple decided to carry all the sins after the civil war ends. Leon's engagement with Princess Erika was Mylene's plan (not Roland due to him doting on Erika too much, Roland's OK on marrying other of her daughters to Leon) to make Leon's enthronement smoother. The reason why Mylene and Roland were eager to make Leon and co. take over the throne because they will become the powerful symbol of change for the kingdom as a whole, as well as they're competent enough to overcome the future struggles. As for how the royal couple comprehended and planned their tricky situation: Mylene viewed the problem pessimistically while the opposite for Roland. Mylene actually lost all hope after Leon rejected the arranged marriage with the Princess at the same time, King Roland falling ill from poisoning due to the schemes of the trash nobles. Roland's optimistic assessment and expecation of Leon's action1-ups Mylene in the end.
Leon unkowingly made Mylene experience a heart-breaking moment then followed-up a breather. What a sly move Leon!~ Making the queen fall in love with you more!~

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason Another reason for his promotion is the kingdom wants to milk a lot more money from him. Higher ranks have to pay more money to the crown

Contributor
Just drop this otome game nonesense and focus on the reality of this situation really... Booo author... who in their right mind would be this focused on the fictional when he is there in reality.

Make the best most efficient out of it would be realistic, romance the 2 cuties and look for ways to boost your body with cybernetic modifications... and while he is at it might as well look for mats to create "with the help of the guide" a army of unmanned warrobot suits, all to prepare to make earth great again 😎 let's change the genre!

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai The otome game subplot is there for a reason. This is just the first volume of the LN/WN, so of course it's not going to give you anything major. Besides, if you get sent to an otome game's world, where guys are at a HUGE disadvantage, you're going to want to do everything you can to avoid the bad end. And that means using the game's plot/setting/whatever else to your advantage. If Leon didn't have any of the game's knowledge, he'd be fucked and would've been forced to marry that 50-year old pig or whatever at the start of the series.

Dex-chan lover
The name of this manga should be "in this otomege world, i gained a harem, while my sister gained a reverse harem"

Dex-chan lover
@jjpark1904 Honestly, he should just abduct the queen, slay the king and proclaim his kingdom and reverse this stupid matriarchy. XD

Double-page supporter
Mylane looks like a teenage here.... Haha i bet after vol 4 ln and after that Alzer Commonwealth arc mc will take her and jullius will call mc dad.

Fed-Kun's army
When i see Leon having an evil smile at Marie's misfortune i just cant stop grinning, this shits fucking hilarious 😂

Aggregator gang
I've been rereading this series waiting for the next release, but one of the things I'm still confused by is the ranking system of this world. The whole splitting of ranks between an upper and a lower rank is already pretty confusing, but was Leon a baronet before and is he a baron now, or was a still a baron but now he's a just baron+knight? And isn't a knight lower than a baron, why does the distinction need to be made? Why is the upper and lower 6th rank still just baron? Last chapter the official said he rose above the rank of 6th rank but is he just an upper 6th rank now? If there are just uppers and lowers, why weren't they just split into distinct ranks so there would be like 15 ranks instead of the random upper and lower ranks sprinkled between the normal ranks?

I love this series because it's one of the few isekai or harem mangas that isn't total gross wish fulfillment rubbish, and while I'm not sure if this is something that's lost in translation, some of the background setting is lacking in the ease of understanding. 😖

Users who are viewing this thread