Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - End of Episode 1

Double-page supporter
"How satisfying, I'm gonna sleep well tonight" - that's a perfectly legitimate face, but you really should be kinder to her~

@MCX01 - High five!

Dex-chan lover
A nice way to wrap up volume 1. Not much in way of development this chapter just a conclusion of an arc of sorts.

I thought king looked like an old ass? Mylene is cute thought, i really hope there would be more of her route in the novel.
Also, found a spoiler image with mylene.
It was drawn as a congratulation for WN ending.
eSFdoV08PZh9tHdAYMynNoc62gX5rI7ZkLiGQ0tdWRg.jpg
luxion-waifu xD

he sure got fun interaction with luxon, asking for spoiler, what happend to his two male friend later on (Daniel & Raymond)? and why did they apologize ? was it due to joining the other student to destroy leon room ? and would there be any leech/materialistic/greedy girl approaching leon later on?

Aggregator gang
This would have been a good place to end the manga if it was an advertisement manga for the light novel... hoping this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass haha

Beating a bunch of self-centered little shits while defending a cute girl and for some reason being called a coward.

Manga logic is sure strong in here.

Dex-chan lover
Uniting the MC and the villainess as friends
(and as his future wives)
is badass.

Fed-Kun's army
Not even manga logic. It's society reality life logic. Herd mentality, idolized folks who are actually useless or plain moronic. Just look around. I'll be popular with ass implants I KNOW IT! (I'm a man).

Aggregator gang
@twgok13 who's who in that image?
Middle two is the two main girls, Olivia and Angelica, top right is Luxon (haha), bottom left is the queen (or a mistress I dunno) and I dunno the others

Dex-chan lover
@anon_whos_not_a_fag

But the MC is a coward. He even acknowledges it himself. There's no point in time where he risked anything - he knew they had no chance to win, which is the only reason he intervened. Basically he's nobody without his cheat item - it is that kind of setting.

@twgok13
@Serafita
I don't think that's luxion - there's another AI later on which is "female".

Double-page supporter
Best girl make an appearance
Ofcourse I'm talking about the queen
Time to woo her Leon kun
@JacqliEster as far as I know Leon still getting hate from student until the arc he fight 3rd waifu(black hair girl)

Users who are viewing this thread