Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - End of Episode 1

HE SAID THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE OH MY GOD

Also, @criver
later it's revealed that even in his past life Leon wasn't normal. Turns out he is capable but in a bad way. One character later states that if you get him angry past a certain point, he becomes scary to the point people around him become frightened of angering him ever again, that character included.

@Serafita
It's a guess but top left with black hair is Hertrude, Top is Clarice and bottom right is Noelle. Yeah, Top right should be that other white AI ball.

Dex-chan lover
@Serafita the girls in the image in order are
From Top Left to Bottom Right, Hertrude (1st game villain), Clarice (former fiance of one of the guys iirc), the Ai, Livia and Angie and the bottom, Mylene (the queen) and Noel (2nd game protag), and the AI/Robot is not really Luxion, neither the other Ai that comes later, Creare, but a new AI that comes near the end of the WN, on why is not Luxion or Creare, further spoilers for the WN
Luxion at the end kinda die, got a memory and matrix wipe, so the personality changed, and then a new ai is born, Elysion, while Luxion was like a male ai, the new ai, Elysion act more like a female, that is totally obssesed with Leon, even wanting to make a female body if Leon said so, and that is the joke in the image, since it never got one, probably this gonna change in the LN tho, so dunno

Lol, must feel nice for mc to have a Saint and a Duke's daughter by his side! I'm kind of envious!

Dex-chan lover
This is some of the subtlest "not a real world" thinking from a "fictional setting" isekai that I have seen in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Bullying little sis unknowingly continues to be the best part

Dex-chan lover
@twgok13
Middle two is Olivia and Angie. Bottom left is Mylene (Best girl). Bottom right is Noelle. Upper right is Creare. Upper left is Hertrude. Upper middle is Clarice.

Based on the web novel ending Leon got four children from Mylene, Angie, Olivia and Noelle (implied based on hair color, so I'm not 100% sure which child is from which girl).

Dex-chan lover
Great job Striptease fully caught up with the raws! Also, the Marie bullying continues her expression is priceless, but I do wonder how many manga chapters would it take for her to finally find out that Leon is her little brother from her previous life?

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
the Ai is not Creare, and obviously neither is Luxion, kinda explained why in my previous post

Dex-chan lover
he doesn't realize he captured them and nao a harem...
RIP to his reincarnated sister tho lol

Dex-chan lover
@criver WN in japanese since it ended already (i can read jp mostly fine but, super slow), with the help of a friend that was kinda translating parts of the ending in my friends circle discord, so those are WN spoilers i put previously, LN most likely gonna change things off, since next volume gonna be different for what was said, and the manga too tho, not gonna pick the LN until is ending tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread