Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - End of Episode 1

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin

I'm going to be a pessimistic dude here and say it's her eyes. It's her eyes saying "Lovely, another useful tool at my disposal."

As for the king, he looks like someone whose been told his son isn't worth crap. On all levels.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear She's a high quality milf. Just from that 1 page no matter what angle I see, she looks like a forgiving and understanding woman. I might fall for her.

Oh, and I didn't even notice the king.

Dex-chan lover
You know
I'm having a whole lot of fun reading about the King's character, actions and interactions with Leon and the Queen.
It's a riot.

Dex-chan lover
@criver except we saw Mary instigating for Leon to marry her and not the duke daughter. We also saw that the other heirs had already submitted letters to back off their respective engagements.

And as I said make it PRIVATE. Make it so that Leon marries the duke daughter and everything is roses and rainbows in public so he secures the throne with Mary as his 'secret' lover. As long as they keep appearances that would have been allowed.

Dex-chan lover
Leon's biological sister in this life is a bitch and selfish but she's actually really insightful and logical. If she learned to be a bit more humble and less selfish I can see her being a pretty ok as a person...

unknown.png
cp 15 spoiler

Aggregator gang
So that’s how millainne (queen) looks like, I was potraying her wrong for all this time....
Gotta remake those mental images....

Thanks for the chapter!
Poor Angelica. The way her followers act is worse than the way women like Zola treat men. Cozying up to her for months or years, and yet when she needs their help and support they either withdraw silently or made fun of her for going against the prince or objecting to another girl acting so affectionately with her fiance for years. Considering how many more women there are then men polygamy should be fine, so would be a hoot seeing Leon marrying both Angelica and Olivia as they seem to get along well. Although since Angelica is a Duke's daughter and Olivia the true Saint he'll probably consider them outside his reach and not make any serious moves towards either.
BTW, been matching manga progress with LN and in LN it seems that Angelica wanted to try stuff from the food stalls before but was prevented by her followers, who secretly went often, with excuse that it wasn't fitting for a woman of her stature. Also, part of reason Leon wants a demotion instead of promotion despite benefits isn't just the rank of the woman he marries changing. While rank hath it's privileges it also has it's responsibilities. Higher rank means he has to pay higher taxes and the standard for the floating island he owns after being fully developed and earning income would be that of a baronet. Also, in the event he's called into one of the numerous battles that occur several times a year he'd be expected to provide and maintain himself an airship for the battle. So, for example, Angelica's father Vince, being a duke, is likely expected to provide 5-10+ airships if called on.

Users who are viewing this thread