Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - End of Episode 1

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle Marie deserved a situation like that by going for the harem end of all things. If she had had less of her idiotic greed, she could have selected one of the high profile dudes, preferably not the prince Angelica was engaged to, to save herself from much grief, and easily strolled to a happy ending. What was she even planning to do with so many guys, huh? Even in the best scenario, it would have surely been a massive headache.

Fed-Kun's army
7tXuAcr.png
Based af

Dex-chan lover
@Thndslz Yeah, it is a joke to me. A poor one at that. But even putting aside my personal bias, I can't even logically see how she was supposed to manage a bunch of arrogant noble guys at the same time for too long. But then again, maybe she had a twisted enough personality for that, so that she would have enjoyed it even if it had led to a tragedy. There are all kinds of people.

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/shiosatojyun11/status/1194228484333113345?s=19

Prep up the lubes school festival is next.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme or go for the harem ending as concubine/lover/courtesan. She just needed to keep their affairs in private and let them keep their engagement.

Her harem ending as bride implied that all the heirs would lose their engagement and ergo their income and title.

It was easy to 'win' this game if Mary had not been a moron.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
She was kinda desperate to have happy ending so she did that. Basically Marie had the worst family situation compared to Leon who was still having good dad+mom and old bro.
And yes, she is my 2nd fav heroine after that Marie SS route. The first one is obviously Mylene.

Dex-chan lover
@tseng I didn't know they'll change things up, good to know. Did the story improve afterwards in the WN or did it get worse, what do you think?

I felt it lost momentum in the latest translated LN chapters. I actually like the side story more.

@Kaarme Have you reead the LN side stories?
She realizes exactly what you said there, and just chills with her brother.

@Faryshta

She actually had a plan for that - the prince and co would not have been disowned if it was not for Leon meddling. On the other hand her plan wouldn't have worked in the long term because she was missing some information.
If anything Leon's messing a lot more with the story and uses his cheat item to deus ex machina himself out of any situation. Marie simply doesn't have his cheat item.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. Oh no. How oh how will Leon get married? Just where are there super eligible bachelorettes who have a favorable opinion of him and good personalities?
Luxon is right there, Leon!

As for Marie...well, this is basically just her karma. Granted, dumping a bunch of unemployed useless men on her does feel harsh for anyone, this is her reaping what she sowed. Not to mention everything she did to Angie.

Despite calling itself a manga about a female dominated society, this manga is still pretty misogynistic. It's basically a generic isekai except somehow even worse and more sexist

Dex-chan lover
Mylene-sama you're so beautiful. Why do you have to marry that trash king? 😫

Users who are viewing this thread