Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Queen

Dex-chan lover
sorry your privilege as customer has been terminated with you threatening the queen, now as a knight i will beat the shit out of you

Double-page supporter
Now cut all the hair that noble b*tch have so she'll be baldy and cut fingers of those servants of hers, yes something is wrong with me oh and burn that noble b*tch after cutting her hair

Fed-Kun's army
what ??? she is the real mother from prince?? i thought she is virgin

Dex-chan lover
@meho7 The designation of shounen, seinen, shoujo etc. is about what type of magazine it's printed in. This is a shounen because it's printed in a magazine that targets this demographic. (Most magazines specialize on a specific demographic, helps with keeping sales up and securing a specific share of the market.)
As to the probable reason for why this was picked up by a Shounen magazine instead of a Shoujo one, most likely it's due to the MC being a male character and it being a "regular" harem series. There's very little place for female readers to create an appropriate self-insert here and a lot of chance for male readers. Lots of japanese mangas today try to offer "escapes" for people, something to distract them from their reality. [To be fair, so do entertainment products in general.] This is what gave such a dramatic rise to the VR and Isekai genre, aswell as the popular cooking and relaxation series, sometimes combined as "Blabla I was isekai'd and now wanna relax/do nothing yadda yadda".

Dex-chan lover
The choreography is bad. Angie grabbing someone by the face is strange. Leon cast spell on his left arm and then punches with his right.

Contributor
@Voij such a thing is only used by westerners and isn't really true, there are many works that depicts the lives of mangakas were comics would say they need to increase their reading public, and to do that they publicize works for different demographics, like was shown in bakuman.
@meho7 Without a doubt this work is shounen, first of all, the main protagonist is male, second it is harem, third it is ecchi; just the combination of these already make it not have much sense for this work to target any female audience.

so, leon cant fight because he is just a baron, and his enemy is a earl.
because the daughter "do evil" thing to queen, leon have the reason to protect her and to get back what they do to him...
good choice.. nice to see MC thinking about their place before doing something reckless. he know, he can fight them but can put their "maid" dangerous path with his reckless action.
Because u have good "technology" doesnt mean you can fight anyone. the world is not naive as that.

Users who are viewing this thread